UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off (11/17 &11/18)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarre ending to a great comeback.

I was really happy to see the way some of the young and new guys played so well against a good team. Evans, Hooley and Rowley all battled to drag us back into it.

I'm concerned some of the veterans haven't played well the last few games. Namely Puk and Guerrier. We're going to need those guys.

Tough five games to open the year. I would have loved 4-1.

I could've sworn he shuffled his feet on the last play, but in a MAAC-sponsored tournament giving away MAAC stuff as prizes, we weren't going to get that call. Reminded me of the '72 Olympics.

Edit: well, not THAT bad, now that I've looked at it again, but a similar feeling, and our game was only tied

http://youtu.be/tUNmYsdYFCc

Of course missing Black for most of the second half didn't help. Neither did Metcalf's free throw shooting. But at least we took care of the ball better in the second half.

My first time seeing Loyola, so I don't understand how Patsos doesn't get about five technicals per game.

Edited by UAalum72

Bizarre ending to a great comeback.

I was really happy to see the way some of the young and new guys played so well against a good team. Evans, Hooley and Rowley all battled to drag us back into it.

I'm concerned some of the veterans haven't played well the last few games. Namely Puk and Guerrier. We're going to need those guys.

Tough five games to open the year. I would have loved 4-1.

I am more concerned about Devlin at this point. Guerrier will have his hot and cold days, but there are guys who can pick up the shooting slack. I think Puk will be fine when we/he gets against lesser opponents then what we have faced so far; and Blake is more than a capable back-up to Puk But I think we are still missing the Luke of 09-10, and in spite of a pretty GREAT start @ 3-2 (almost 4-1), we are going to need him.

ps. If it was a football game with fair officiating, the last play would have been an offensive interference penalty.

Edited by dslyank