UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ South Carolina State (11/20)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't normally post tweets from players but I saw this from Blake and as a fan of the team and the school it made me happy to see an hour or so after the game the kid is in the library focusing on school.

"@bmetcalf21 Just found a hidden computer lab in the science library! 40 computers 5 people !! Time to study #STUDENTathlete"

How was the attendance tonight? How well were the students represented?

Student section was okay, nothing special.

@AndrewSantillo attendance at SEFCU Arena was 2,371 for South Carolina State/UAlbany

meh, should have been a lot better than that. A good team with 5 wins in a row (now 6) at home on a Wednesday night should pull more than 2300. Pretty pathetic, and doesn't bode well for our 8k+ seat football stadium coming online next Fall. :(

Edited by madDOG

@AndrewSantillo attendance at SEFCU Arena was 2,371 for South Carolina State/UAlbany

meh, should have been a lot better than that. A good team with 5 wins in a row (now 6) at home on a Wednesday night should pull more than 2300. Pretty pathetic, and doesn't bode well for our 8k+ seat football stadium coming online next Fall. :(

I agree. It's not just the students though. Local support is not there either. Where are all the fans from 2006-2007? I really wonder what the attendance was back in the day. Did all those mediocre and losing years make us lose all the fans we did have? Does the game being on TV have anything to do with it? I just don't get it. Just keep winning and hopefully the fan support will improve.

I agree. It's not just the students though. Local support is not there either. Where are all the fans from 2006-2007? I really wonder what the attendance was back in the day. Did all those mediocre and losing years make us lose all the fans we did have? Does the game being on TV have anything to do with it? I just don't get it. Just keep winning and hopefully the fan support will improve.

Also weren't all the season tickets for chair backs and court sides seats once all sold out to season ticket holders at once?

I've been a little surprised by how Guerrier has played so far this year. He's had a couple of big games but has looked a little out of sorts the past couple of games. I thought he was pretty solid last year and my expectations were pretty high for this year. Admittedly Hooley is playing so well it's hard to argue.

Still, it's hard to argue with 9-2 and a six game winning streak. Didn't realize this was our best start in D1 history until I read that tonight.

People are missing out by not getting out to these games and hopefully they get the message. This is good basketball. Turn off the TV, drive to the Sefcu and yell at the officials with the rest of us!

I've been a little surprised by how Guerrier has played so far this year. He's had a couple of big games but has looked a little out of sorts the past couple of games. I thought he was pretty solid last year and my expectations were pretty high for this year. Admittedly Hooley is playing so well it's hard to argue.

Still, it's hard to argue with 9-2 and a six game winning streak. Didn't realize this was our best start in D1 history until I read that tonight.

People are missing out by not getting out to these games and hopefully they get the message. This is good basketball. Turn off the TV, drive to the Sefcu and yell at the officials with the rest of us!

Guerrier and Devlin not getting minutes is surprising. Seems Rowley and Hooley are taking their minutes.

Santa had a small conversation with one of the refs, just before the second half. He said "Hey Santa, I've been a little bad this year".

Santa told him, "Some of the people in the stands said he was very bad tonight".

He cracked up at that, so He wasn't all bad.