UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Big Purple Growl 2013

At the moment it's UA 8-0, BoU 8-1, Hartford 5-4, UVM 4-4

Takes a little stress off the @Hartford game in a few weeks.I know we'd get the #1 seed over BU but it would still be nice to beat them in a couple weeks and clinch it outright.

Edited by Dane Pound

Thank you Bing for the party. That was a good time.

I guess I'll have to keep expressing my doubts about Iati's health so he'll come out and shoot some crazy % from three. Good to see. I liked the Jordan Reed matchup with Gary Johnson. I thought GJ is longer and really just as athletic as Jordan. Good to see him get some more consistent time.

- 23 assists in tonight's game, way above our average of 11

- 55% shooting percentage

- 48% from three (11 for 23) -- way different than the game at Binghamton where we were 8% (1 for 12)

- 6 for 8 free throws

- 9 turnovers

- Everyone on the team scored except Puk and Evans.

Three guys who were stat stuffers tonight. Nice to see more than one guy helping out in a lot of ways:

Gary: 7pts, 5 rb, 3 assists, 3 steals, no turnovers

Peter: 7pts, 2 rb, 7 assists, 1 steal

Sam: 6pts, 7 rbs, 4 assists

Edited by MsGDG

It was Bing...yes Bing so...

Having said that, a game like this may help gets some things on track especially with our back-court shooting. Fun game to watch even though I did watch it on TV. Johnson looked good...very nice athlete...good to see him get in there and be given a chance. Kids played hard, ran good offense. This team needed a win real bad and got it so hopefully it will translate to an important road game on Wednesday.

Ball movement was great tonight...rebounding very good as well...

Wednesday will be telling...good work tonight.