UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Championship Saturday (3/16)

11:30 AM Men play in Vermont on ESPN 2 for those who can't travel to Burlington.

7:00 PM Women play Hartford at the SEFCU

Also heard that the Alumni Bus should be back in time for the women's game. Information on tickets, etc will be posted by them soon.

EDIT:

Dear UAlbany Season Ticketholders,

Wow, what an incredible weekend!!! This upcoming Saturday promises to be one of the most memorable in UAlbany history. Full details on both championship games will be released tomorrow morning via email so please stay tuned. As always, thank you for your amazing support throughout the season we cannot wait until Saturday!!

Thank you,

Brian

Edited by MsGDG

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear UAlbany Season Ticketholders,

As promised here are the details for CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY!!!

Men’s Game Saturday 11:30 A.M. Burlington

UAlbany Athletics and the Alumni Association will be sending buses to Burlington. Season ticketholders will get a special window to reserve their tickets before the general public. ALL SEASON TICKETHOLDERS HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY MORNING (3/12) AT 9:00 A.M. TO REGISTER. At that time the event will go live on the Alumni Association website. The direct link is posted below:

https://www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UAB/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=148030

Women’s Game Saturday 7:00 P.M. SEFCU Arena

Everyone’s season tickets have been reserved. Beginning Tuesday at 9:00 A.M. all season ticketholders are encouraged to log in to their account at ualbanysports.com and reserve their tickets. I will be sending an email within the next 24 hours directly from our ticketing provider that will give you your username.

2 quick points on online reservations:

We, as an Athletics Department, are making a push towards using our online capabilities to a higher level. It is important all season ticketholders register online with their username and set up a password for their account. This is where all future ticket sales will be made available.

For those of you who set up their account information to buy a parking pass for this past weekend, you may have to register again. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email me.

Thank you!

Brian

On the bus and back to SEFCU

I'm on board, so lets play two

Already around 70 people registered, from the list of people who made themselves visible on the registration.

I'm registered and ready to go! Already nervous about the game. I remember what it was like in 2007. It's going to be a madhouse ... .

Already around 70 people registered, from the list of people who made themselves visible on the registration.

I'm registered and ready to go! Already nervous about the game. I remember what it was like in 2007. It's going to be a madhouse ... .

My favorite sign from the 2007 game:

"I've seen this movie before - we win"

here's hoping the for a three-peat to end the trilogy

Now to go digging through GDG's stuff to find that 06-07 win at UVM DVD......

edit: and it's been found... popped it in and watching it :)..only highlights.. hmm was hoping it was the whole game.

Edited by MsGDG

My favorite sign from the 2007 game:

"I've seen this movie before - we win"

here's hoping the for a three-peat to end the trilogy

Free Carl Ross ;-0

Just figures, we have two teams in the championship games and the big news is that Siena let their coach go after an 8-24 season...not a real surprise but it is time to get back to the important stories of the day!

me2_normal.jpg

AndrewSantillo one name that I think is intriguing is Stony Brook's Steve Pikiell - haven't heard his name, but he could be a good hire for Siena

I digress... lets not bring them into this thread... :D

Edited by MsGDG

Just figures, we have two teams in the championship games and the big news is that Siena let their coach go after an 8-24 season...not a real surprise but it is time to get back to the important stories of the day!

me2_normal.jpg

AndrewSantillo one name that I think is intriguing is Stony Brook's Steve Pikiell - haven't heard his name, but he could be a good hire for Siena

I digress... lets not bring them into this thread... :D

are you kidding ---Siena would be a huge step down for a guy like Pikiell