UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Championship Saturday (3/16)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE via Twitter:

@Jeff_Brauner: @Jay_Sanin look who is coming back to Vermont tomorrow... pic.twitter.com/UX5YHTxRDX

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

That my friend is fantastic.

Hopefully they let you in with it. I'd hate to see all that work go to waste.

I will do whatever I have to do to get that, and the rest of them, into that building with the rest of the guys behind it. We will not be stopped both on and off the court tomorrow!

UPDATE via Twitter:

@Jeff_Brauner: @Jay_Sanin look who is coming back to Vermont tomorrow... pic.twitter.com/UX5YHTxRDX

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

I will do whatever I have to do to get that, and the rest of them, into that building with the rest of the guys behind it. We will not be stopped both on and off the court tomorrow!

No better feeling than storming their court nd stomping on that catamount at center court. It felt like it was just yesterday.

UPDATE via Twitter:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

No better feeling than storming their court nd stomping on that catamount at center court. It felt like it was just yesterday.

Hopefully they don't hold fans back from storming.. they haven't in the past, but I'm sure the image of us doing it in 2007 may make them think about it. Hope not! :) But first we gotta win!

UPDATE via Twitter: @Jeff_Brauner: @Jay_Sanin look who is coming back to Vermont tomorrow... pic.twitter.com/UX5YHTxRDX

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

That is so friggin awesome! As long as you don't block too many views with the signs no one should bother you. I just hope we win. I really want to win.

Any day before thoughts on the game itself? Keys to the game, etc.?

UPDATE via Twitter: @Jeff_Brauner: @Jay_Sanin look who is coming back to Vermont tomorrow... pic.twitter.com/UX5YHTxRDX

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

That is so friggin awesome! As long as you don't block too many views with the signs no one should bother you. I just hope we win. I really want to win.

If we don't turn the ball over, we can win. Think about it, Iati has two points against UVM this year and we still nearly split with them. They have yet to implement Gary Johnson against the Catamounts as well. This game will only go better than the first two.

I like your optimism LAK!

I hope we saw the same determined group tomorrow that we saw last weekend.Rusin is a concern for me, he played well against UMBC and I thought might have been the difference.

That said, I'm not getting up at 5 AM tomorrow morning to go to Vermont to be quiet at Patrick Gym. I hope others feel the same way!

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

In 2007 we won at UVM 60-59. Last week we beat SB 61-59. Hartford beat UVM two weeks ago 61-58.

To win I think we need to keep UVM at 25 points or less in the first half and 30 or less in the second half.

I can't imagine scoring much more than 60 on them.

Our frontcourt needs to play huge and out rebound them (have to rebound well on the road); limit their offensive boards and keep their shooting percentage under 40%. We need Gary Johnson's defense to be special and bigs like Devlin and Metcalf to have key minutes and rebound and defend hard. We need everyone on that bench to give 110% to pull this off.

Most importantly, we need all 520 of us to be louder than the Vermont fans, stand during all gameplay, and support this team with everything we have as fans.

We truly are the 6th man tomorrow. Time for us to do our part! :)

Edited by UA_MA_2000