UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

CAA Week 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked this effin game as a Towson WIN :) URI...effed me. They looked awful vs. Fordham. But at the other end of the CAA spectrum...holy moly will we face an uphill battle in this league. Towson...man! (shakes head).

Edited by Dane96

Where is the game on?

ESPN3

26-10 Towson now. 5 mins left 4Q

Thanks...picked it up in the start of the 4th. We have our work cut out for ourselves for the next three years in this league. It will take that many classes to become competitive. Towson was god awful for many years...and now look at them. It can be done!

Towson is definitely a good team. I spent some time up at uconn watching practice, they are nothing to write home about. I called a Towson victory as well. I wouldn't be so sure we take our lumps that game. Will we win, who knows. That's why you play the game. Remember we did beat a Delaware team with Joe Flacco that had wins the previous couple years against a bowl winning Navy team. We are right up there talent wise, but as Fordie mentioned, depth is where we are lacking.

• 2 weeks later...

No Danes are listed in the stats leaders thus week even though Omar should be number two in rushing and Chillis up there in receiving. Sports office fail to report?

? In now, tho no interception listed among INT leaders

http://www.nmnathletics.com/fls/8500/Stats/FB/2013/confldrs.htm#conf.wi2

I mean here among the FCS leaders

http://www.sportsnet...-indrushing.htm

Also not listed on the NCAA OFFICIAL SITE EITHER.

Albany and Colgate are both listed with one game on the NCAA team stats site (don't forget the multiple pages in the listing) - is it up to the home team to submit official stats?