UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

11/8 @ Siena (& pre-game party Info)

Should be an interesting start to the season as we start off in the TU Center for our men's and women's teams. I know it's early but I figured I'd post information for the Siena pregame party.

UAlbany vs. Siena Pregame Party Nov 8th

Pregame Party 4:00-7:00 PM

Women's Game 5:00pm

Men's Game 7:00pm

Wolf's 1-11 Arena Sports Grill

51 South Pearl Street ~ Albany (Formerly Broadway Joe's)

An annual tradition not to be missed. Cheer on your Great Danes as they take on cross-town rivals the Siena Saints. Stop by Wolf's 1-11 Arena Sports Grill, 51 South Pearl Street, for some food and a drink before the women's and men's games.

Cost is $15 for the party only or $35 for ticket and party.

Register here: https://secure.www.a...?form_id=156542

If you only want to buy tickets to the game tickets they are on the UA Sports website.

Edited by MsGDG

Hopefully Athletics will advertise it during the football game... we shall see though. Was an email sent out to season ticket holders about the scrimmage?

yes on september 27 I got one.

That's good, it'd be cool if they announced it at the game and on the scoreboard. Not sure how else non-season ticket holders would even know it's going on.

I know I've seen homecoming student emails, I'll have to see if I got any mentioning the scrimmage.

An email did come through today about homecoming + scrimmage...so hopefully this translates into improved attendance during the season.

HOMECOMING WEEKEND

FOOTBALL OCTOBER 19TH AT 3:30 P.M.

BASKETBALL – PURPLE & GOLD SCRIMMAGE – OCTOBER 19TH AT 7:00 P.M.

ADMISSION IS FREE TO BOTH, JUST BRING YOUR VALID I.D.

Football Tickets available Thursday October 17th and Friday October 18th - 10AM-4PM at the DZR table at North Gate of Bob Ford Field.

The first 1000 fans receive seats in the student bleacher sections!

Everyone who gets a ticket Thursday or Friday earns 1 DZR point!

SEFCU Giveaways at Football Game:

1. Win up to $1,000 in the SEFCU Money Machine! Stop by the SEFCU table inside Bob Ford field before halftime and you could be selected to go in the SEFCU Money Machine.

2. Get a free SEFCU tie dye t-shirt. Shirts will be distributed throughout the game so make sure you’re there to get yours (while supplies last).

3. Receive a free special SEFCU giveaway (while supplies last).

4. Open an account at SEFCU on Saturday and there is a special (cash) incentive if you do.

5. Show your school pride by joining alumni, students, family, and friends to cheer on the purple and gold

• 3 weeks later...