UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bus Trip to Vermont

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing changes in the regular season... Should just forfeit every game against uvm and sbu... This is embarrassing... To come out and look like complete and utter crap like this is shocking.

The TU deservedly gets our criticism for lack of coverage, but if I am the reporter with that assignment I am not too eager to write about that game.

Just caught the end. Sounds like we're pretty beat up. Puk, Ennema and S. Rowley hurt plus Shengalia with the bum shulder. We need some healthy bodies. I hope Devlin is feeling better. Did he play much tonight?

Edited by alum73

use extreme caution Danes fans - Highway Dept of Vt is shutting down many roads now due to ice and flooding. Not that we don't want you here but it is crazy out there right now. Maybe you can come up again for the championship game....we can't lose for a third time to Slick Willy ,,can we ? be safe

Thanks JRUGGS. Not such a bad drive after all. Foggy was about it. Not enough to keep me from enjoying some Heady Topper.

Didn't really expect to win this game but hoped for a lot better than this. I've seen us win up here twice in the regular season in 10 years and we actually have won more games at Patrick than anyone else left in the conference.

The "new" rules were nice, going to line was nice, but that is obviously over now in conference play. We got bullied, injured and didn't adjust. The only thing I saw that I liked was Ede playing a couple of minutes and the fact that Levan got PO'ed and played with some fire, if not well.