UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Brown 7pm (Tues, Dec 10th)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This backup bigs are playing so well. Levan, Michael, Hooley, Evans, and Johnson are clicking.

Agreed. A week off might have helped after all the travel. I like the way Michael Rowley played defense. Didn't go for the head fakes, held his ground. Very unfreshman-like.

Haas still looks out of control.

Just watched the Brown U coach's press conference. I'm not sure I've ever heard an opposing coach compliment the opposing coach and team before. He said thinks like, "well coached team", "REALLY well coached team", "They were really prepared for us. Scouting us really well and had a great plan.", "Will Brown is a very experienced coach, 3 tourney appearances, and always has his team very prepared." He also talked about how strong and physical our team is inside and that they seem like a very experienced bunch.

Also, at the end of the game he stopped Will and seemed to be having a longer than normal post game coach convo with him. I wonder what was being said since they got the double techs for saying something to each other.

Forgot one thing. That feed was awesome. Except for the announcers. They were real bad.

Edited by DanesRGood

As for the technical this is what I heard and saw.I could have heard wrong but who knows. We were on offense and Will was talking to the ref. The Brown coach yelled at Will to "coach your team". Will turned to him and said something. Then the Brown coach said something with the F-Bomb in it. Will started to walk over to him and the ref gave them both Ts. Their coach was an 04 grad of Brown, my guess he was sucking up to Will in the presser since he is a new coach.

Must say ice never seen this one ref as POed as he was tonight. Same one yelled at GDG and had the staff tell him he couldnt cheer unless it was positive, needless to say, the rest of the game was sarcastic 'that's okay' cheers. Because its the UA fans fault that there are no fans that show up to the Brown game and it was so quiet. Don't want to hear opposing fans, then get your own to show up and cheer. It's D1 ball and these refs need to know their role is on the court.

Also they spent the whole game yipping at the guys to get to the line etc. Never seen a crew act like they did tonight.

As for the technical this is what I heard and saw.I could have heard wrong but who knows. We were on offense and Will was talking to the ref. The Brown coach yelled at Will to "coach your team". Will turned to him and said something. Then the Brown coach said something with the F-Bomb in it. Will started to walk over to him and the ref gave them both Ts. Their coach was an 04 grad of Brown, my guess he was sucking up to Will in the presser since he is a new coach.

Must say ice never seen this one ref as POed as he was tonight. Same one yelled at GDG and had the staff tell him he couldnt cheer unless it was positive, needless to say, the rest of the game was sarcastic 'that's okay' cheers. Because its the UA fans fault that there are no fans that show up to the Brown game and it was so quiet. Don't want to hear opposing fans, then get your own to show up and cheer. It's D1 ball and these refs need to know their role is on the court.

Also they spent the whole game yipping at the guys to get to the line etc. Never seen a crew act like they did tonight.

Wish I would have been there... Lol

Not to hype him too much but I thought Mike Rowley showed some flashes of what he's capable of. Best he's played by far.

Didn't realize until now that Brown was favored going by RPI. I'll take the road win even if we didn't close it out in style.