UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2014-14 CAA Footbal Schedule & Season Tickets

CAA schedule will be released later today. Including OOC, we will have 6 home games. Season tickets on sale today. Upper Level 204 and 205 are now Upper Level Premium. $10.00 increase but those who have seasons already get a 1 year reprieve. I like the idea...and these seats are GREAT.

Also they are encouraging donations to go along with the Gold Seats by offering increased sale of seats at the $1000.00 donation level, and adding a $500.00 donation level that allows access to two gold seats.

All of this is a sign of growth. And holy cow is being affiliated with the CAA a whole other ball of wax.

----------

Please read this email carefully as there are many important updates for 2014 Football.

Yesterday, UAlbany Athletics announced Greg Gattuso as our next head football coach! The article can be found here:

Season tickets will go on sale today at 4:00 P.M. The CAA schedule will also be released this afternoon. Our non-conference schedule will be released when it is finalized. We expect to have 6 home games this year. As returning season ticketholders your seats will be reserved for you until June 1st, 2014. At that time all unsold seats will be put back into the system. If you would like to make changes to your seats (location, number, etc.) please let me know and I will work with you to find the best solution.

In conjunction with this announcement UAlbany Athletics would also like to announce changes for the 2014 Football season. These changes were the product of feedback from season ticketholders, fans, alumni and students and we look forward to making 2014 an even better experience than this past season, which was memorable to say the least.

Notable changes:

· There will be a small increase in the season ticket prices. Each season ticket will go up by $10. The breakdown of pricing is provided below.

· Single game ticket prices will remain the same.

· Bob Ford Field will also have two “new” sections designated Upper Level Premium. Those sections are 204 and 205. These tickets will cost $18 instead of the usual $15 for other upper level sections. Returning season ticketholders will be given a 1 year discount due to the change in pricing. Rather than pay the $95, returning season ticketholders will be asked to pay just $85.

· Section 207 has been designated as a student section and sections 101 and 201 have been returned to general sale. I will reach out to everyone who has season tickets in Section 207 to find the best solution for you. This change “unites” our students towards the north end of the stadium and provides a better atmosphere moving forward.

· Lastly, our most exciting change!! We will have an exclusive offer on Gold Seats for next year. From December 10th through February 28th, anyone who donates $1,000 to Athletics will be eligible to purchase up to 6 gold seats. Anyone who donates $500 to Athletics will be eligible to purchase 2 gold seats. Beginning March 1st, the policy will return to the same as last year: $500 donation required per seat. I’m sure many of you will want more details on this policy so please email me and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Section

Season Ticket Price (Adults)

Gold Seats

$150 (donation required)

Lower Level Reserved

$110

Upper Level Reserved Premium (New accounts)

$95

Upper Level Reserved Premium (Returning accounts)

$85

Upper Level Reserved

$85

Away Reserved

$70

First Niagara Family Berm

$60

Section

Single Game Price (Adults)

Gold Seats

$30 (limited availability Monday prior to kickoff)

Lower Level Reserved

$20

Upper Level Reserved Premium

$18

Upper Level Reserved

$15

Away Reserved

$12

First Niagara Family Berm

$10

A quick basketball note as well: The UAlbany Alumni Association has partnered with the Regional Food Bank to DRIVE OUT HUNGER. Non-perishable food items can be dropped off at both entrances of the SEFCU Arena before every game. The Alumni Association and Athletics truly appreciate your support. I have attached the flyer for more information.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing everyone in 2014 as we usher in a new era of UAlbany Football!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

League schedule

2014 CAA Schedule

Sept. 20: at Rhode Island

Oct. 4: vs. James Madison

Oct. 11: vs. Richmond

Oct. 18 : at Maine

Nov. 1: at New Hampshire

Nov. 8: vs. Delaware

Nov. 15: at Villanova

Nov. 22: vs. Stony Brook

Edited by UAalum72

Other teams' schedules show us hosting Colgate on 8/30 and Columbia 9/27. Returning @CCSU, leaves one more date. Doesn't sound like Brian expects it to be at home, unless one of the Cs changes, that would be a 7th at Bob Ford Field.

Much better than when we'd only have four home games, or not at home until October.

Other teams' schedules show us hosting Colgate on 8/30 and Columbia 9/27. Returning @CCSU, leaves one more date. Doesn't sound like Brian expects it to be at home, unless one of the Cs changes, that would be a 7th at Bob Ford Field.

Much better than when we'd only have four home games, or not at home until October.

Doesn't Duquesne owe us a return game from our game out there?

Doesn't Duquesne owe us a return game from our game out there?

I hope not, even with Coach Gat here. Rather see a more 'name' opponent.

• 1 month later...

So do we play buff this year. Or some other FBS? If Duquesne is and Wagner so should ua

I don't believe we have an FBS game until 2015. They were shooting for 7 home games which is probably what the hold up is. Finding a home game to replace Duquesne?