UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a road win over the defending conference champs.

Fun fact: we have not been outscored by an opponent in the fourth quarter this year. "We are going to win games in the forth quarter on toughness and guts."

Colgate is down a touchdown to Yale in the fourth. I hope they come back. If they do, they'll be tied for first in the Patriot League and it will add a little spice to our game next week.

Nope, 'gate lost to Yale 45-31. Delaware gave up two TDs in the last six minutes to lose to Towson 24-17. Our past victims Cross, Rhody, CCSU and Columbia all lost. Our schedule's looking weaker all the time.

But as ugly as today was, I'll take the win. Another +2 on the turnover ratio. Each teams had 39 carries, 30 passes, 5 sacks, 4 penalties, and 8 punts. Fiacchi was 12-30 and 120 yds. and one TD, Belcher was 13-30, 123 yds. and one TD. The fumbles Maine lost and Toole's leg were the difference.

The local high school QB in my town is more accurate throwing the ball than Fiacchi. It amazes me that as a senior he can't hit WRs deep or short. Has a few nice passes a game. The WRs are doing a great job getting open but he just can't hit them. If he was more accurate this offense would be potent and it would open things up even more for Omar.

The Delaware loss is OK with me. I think we have a puncher's chance in that game.

Puncher's chance? Two other games to play first, but right now I think we'll be favored vs. Hens. RealtimeRPI is predicting we beat UD and SBU to finish 7-5 - and that's with them thinking we lose to Colgate.

Exactly. And about Fiacchi, I really question McCarthy a bit more than I have in the past. Look, I think Will's a good kid from what I hear, but his mechanics are awful...leading to the inaccuracy. A QB coach should be working on that...