UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ NJIT 2/13 7pm

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind blowing stat:

10 guys played. 8 guys scored. EVERY PLAYER HAD AT LEAST 1 REBOUND. Team effort. And as much I get on him because I think he can be GREAT, Ray Sanders quietly puts up this stat line:

50% FG; 12 points and 5 rebounds.

Dallas, BTW, is growing right before our eyes. This is the kid that Coach said he thought "was the best player in Iowa", his Senior season.

And, for everyone saying this team is littered with DIII teams (yes, I'm looking at you Tim Wilkin), they play three teams total outside of Division 1 (two DIII's and an NAIA). They've played a solid schedule if you look at it closely. They almost took down Marquette and Michigan in the same season.

Edited by Dane96

And, for everyone saying this team is littered with DIII teams (yes, I'm looking at you Tim Wilkin), they play three teams total outside of Division 1 (two DIII's and an NAIA). They've played a solid schedule if you look at it closely. They almost took down Marquette and Michigan in the same season.

Did he make the same comment when LCC played them twice?

That was nuts. NJIT Arena sounded much different than when I was there last year. I guess that Michigan win gets people out. They're a solid team and we were a big game for them.

This team is amazing me this year.

Anyone else notice we seem to have a lot of different ads on the radio feed this year?

Amazing how this team is homeless (no conference)!

Amazing how this team is homeless (no conference)!
I know that NJIT's athletic budget might lag behind the rest of AE schools for now, but NJIT would seem to fit our conference profile insofar as it is a respected public university. I believe they cracked the top 120 for US News World Report ranking (I could be mistaken).

I think NJIT, as a public university of its size, is a better fit in the America East than the MAAC or NEC.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

Was at the game last night, and to say a hostile atmosphere would be an understatement. They packed a ton of people into the small gym, there was a good UA contingent at halfcourt. Refs were pretty awful, a lot of fouls went uncalled, specifically on a Ray Sanders 3 where he was knocked to the ground as he released. Great to see Hooley get back at it, sat in front of Emma and Jeff, glad they got to be there for Peter. One thing though,is that Coach Brown really has no confidential in anyone else handling PG duties aside from Evan. Wheeler played point twice and turned it over both times. Maybe Peter can spell him a bit. Otherwise, INTENSE game and a good win.