UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB vs UNH - AE semifinal 3/8

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's finally game day!

In a story I read this morning Evan Singletary talked about how hard UNH played in both of their games. That's been one of the impressive things about them this year. Especially for a team as young as they are, they really grind for 40 minutes.

I watched some of the UNH-Vermont game on the last day of the regular season. Vermont tried to make Matt Miller put the ball on the floor instead of being able to catch and shoot and did a nice job of it. Otherwise, his three point shooting is insane.

No word on if Richard Peters will play in this game. I think he dressed for Maine but didn't play if I remember correctly. He had a tough match-up with Jacoby Armstrong. Armstrong hit a bunch of jump shots early and dragged Peters away from the hoop. Armstrong is as good or better than Mark Nwakamma. He and Miller are the two scary guys on that UNH team.

can someone post the phone number for the box office? My son decided to come with me and need to get another ticket while I'm on the road. Thanks

Aren't you on the Internet while posting this? Google the # :-p Glad to have one more cheering fan in your son coming. Hopefully we can get a good crowd.

Edited by MsGDG