UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Gonna miss this one but this should be a good game for Albany to pull out a W. Let's hope I'm not wrong.

Is this going to be on TV anywhere so I record it? Gonna be out of town.

TWCS

i think that is channel 50

http://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/college-football-tv-week-4-saturday-prime-time-features-a-six-pac-of-teams/16689/

• Like 1

Watching the game on Dane Zone. The feed is from TWC. I have to say I'm pleased. The the past there was no audio or it wasn't timed.

My only suggestion is to run commercials at breaks. It sucks to go to a black screen and silence at every break.

There might be some rules against them playing the commercials? I agree on the feed though much better. Too bad it's showing a pretty bad display of football by UA right now. Letting that last minute TD hurt bad and they get the ball to start the second half.