UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

This game is comical. I can't even be mad, all I'm doing is laughing. I agree, we aren't winning another game all year. This season has been a terrible disappointment. We are regressing at an exponential rate. Every game is worse than the last.

Can't wait for basketball.

This team was better to start the year... Then bottom fell out. Crook has really regressed. Defense has gone backwards. I know people keep saying they are young but honestly most of this roster are not caa caliber players. Small, slow, just not good. Gattuso needs to answer for putting together this inept roster. Smashed by hc, who least today to brown. Completely embarrassed today by a one win Maine team. Everyone we go up against is bigger, faster, more talented. Gattuso should be embarrassed. This is not why he was brought here, to lose like this. Two recruiting classes and he has zero qbs... Not one that's even remotely acceptable at this level.

What a joke...

Always excuses... We are trying to get up to speed in the caa...we are young... Blah blah blah.. 3rd year in the caa and you can't find any talent to put out there? Nothing... Can't find one kid that isn't complete garbage to sling the ball a little. Who's the recruiting coordinator of this titanic? Start with firing that joker...Just forfeit the rest of the year and start recruiting now. I expect high turnover this year, 70% of these kids need to be recruited over.

Edited by Clickclack

Not worth a nervous breakdown. We all knew it was a rebuilding year, and with the injuries.

Although sucks, not too surprising.

3rd year in the caa... When will it not be a rebuilding year. They have gone backwards. No talent, no size. What do you build on, scrap all of it and start over? Edited by Clickclack

We suck.

Some fan behind me just said to give the money back cause it's a curse lol.

You definitely sit in front of me because that was me LOL.

To go out and lay an egg like this in front of the biggest crowd they will see all year and after the big donation build-up is inexcusable. It appears the HC game was not an aberration. They have a lot of injuries, a lot of players starting who should not be starting yet and lots of coaching issues. How can you not get eaten up when your DBs are playing 5-10 yards off of their men? THey were playing without Senn today and that hurt…he's a good lineman and great at pulling. Crook continues to regress. He does not look comfortable, takes too much time (or the patterns take too long to develop) and really does not have a good college arm. Another great catch by Roberson is the only reason they were not shut out. What frosts me is that the opposing QB is ALWAYS better than our QB and today, a one win team had 2 QBs that were better than our starter. 2016 season anyone??

• Like 1

They did not know the mics were on at halftime when Roger said to Zack, "the whole facility, gut EVERYTHING" Zack, "Come on..." Roger, "Yeah much like Stony Brook". Interesting.

What does this mean?

Talking about sefcu and drawing a comparison to what sbu did with their arena. I've known for a while the preference is to gut sefcu. We'll see if money is there.

Didn't know that this is a top priority now. That's awesome