UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

This team is not going to win another game.

In the preseason poll I predicted 1-3 wins and for 3 wins a win today was required. I agree that we will not win again this year. Maybe a win---possibly---at Stony Brook if we can continue to improve and pull off an upset and have Gontarek back. Maybe.

Edited by UA_MA_2000

Msgdg is going to start talking smack on you click. You know how she likes to smack you down for being a pessimist

You know it's bad when even those pom poms are not waiving... Lol...

I don't smack down for pessimism just opinions based on false assumptions or untrue comments posted as a fact. You know how I love actual true facts. lol :)

But I digress, they sucked tonight why would anyone say otherwise. I too am unsure why we didn't see any QB change...what more needs to happen before we see a change. At least there was beautiful weather for homecoming. One positive..

Rebuilding plus injuries plus uninspired play when down gets you two huge blowouts. Maybe a positive is that we won't be upset for the rest of the season..because we won't be favored.

Clark was all over the place on defense..but I guess it's not a good thing when a DB is making all your tackles. Roberson continued to look pretty good.

On defense, Clark was the only player worth a damn. On offense, Roberson was the only player worth a damn although at the end some 3rd string back was dicing them up pretty good (not sure who the kid was, number was in the 30's I believe).

You can't win when only 2 guys are making plays.

Msgdg is going to start talking smack on you click. You know how she likes to smack you down for being a pessimist

You know it's bad when even those pom poms are not waiving... Lol...
I don't smack down for pessimism just opinions based on false assumptions or untrue comments posted as a fact. You know how I love actual true facts. lol :)

But I digress, they sucked tonight why would anyone say otherwise. I too am unsure why we didn't see any QB change...what more needs to happen before we see a change. At least there was beautiful weather for homecoming. One positive..

Ahh yes, the keeper of the truth... Lol

RI beating Delaware may be the only positive thing about yesterday and gives a little hope.

Not that it means anything but I am leaning with those who say change the qb. Only 6 first downs (you should be able to get 6 firsts on a single drive), 5 sacks, and 2 ints. I know the line should take some blame; but Crook was under throwing everything early and than compensated by over throwing and than reverted back to under. A more mobil qb should be able to at least cut down on sacks and help the running game by gaining some yardage on his own and being a threat which should open some space for the running backs. Crock simply is not getting the job done [for whatever reason], and the defense for all there liabilities has played well at times; but is forced to be on the field TOO much and often in bad field position.