UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: @ Boston University 11/16

re: McKinley, IF they're redshirting him, I don't think he's allowed to travel with the team

Just before the technical, a BU player tucked the ball under his arm like a tailback before his move to the basket, no travel call, followed by a travel on our end. That's what set off whatever Brown said to the ref.

Yes, I heard the same thing about McKinley. I talked to NUHF about this...as we were both surprised about the redshirt rule. Apparently it's a new NCAA or Conference rule.

I can't wait to see McKinley play next year...I think the year off will help him, ala John Puk.

Edited by Dane96

former local standout Elijah Burns (LaSalle) was redshirted by Mike Brey and the Irish this year.....also, not to beat a dead horse about last nights game is IMO, we lose a little street cred we may have built up with the KY loss....obviously making the tournament is the #1 goal this year...with that said, we also need to get out of the 15-16 seeding in order to possibly have a chance at winning a second round game against a much better opponent..that is why we need to win as many as possible..especially winnable road games...

obviously making the tournament is the #1 goal this year...with that said, we also need to get out of the 15-16 seeding in order to possibly have a chance at winning a second round game against a much better opponent..that is why we need to win as many as possible..especially winnable road games...

I think that 15-16 seed is more due to the America East as a whole.

Not to beat a dead horse about conference affiliation, but here is some telling info between conferences.

http://caasports.com/news/2015/11/13/MBB_1113150119.aspx

It was a record-setting night for numerous players as CAA men's teams went 8-1. Northeastern got a career-high 27 points from David Walker in an 87-84 overtime victory against city rival Boston University. Junior Brian Bernardi set a school record with eight 3-pointers and tied a career-high with 26 points as Hofstra rallied past Canisius, 96-85.Junior guard Shakir Brown posted a team-best 20 points and a game-high 12 rebounds in his JMU debut as the Dukes picked up an 87-75 triumph at Richmond. Junior guard Canyon Barry poured in a career-best 31 points as College of Charleston topped South Carolina State, 74-54. Junior Daniel Dixon scored 19 points to lead a balanced offensive effort as William & Mary shocked ACC foe N.C. State, 85-68, on the road. Sophomore Dmitri Thompson tallied a career-high 21 points as Elon dominated Charlotte, 85-74. Behind a double-double of 13 points and 12 rebounds from Marvin King-Davis, Delaware came back to defeat Delaware State, 62-56. UNCW rolled past Milligan, 100-62, behind 26 points from senior Craig Ponder. Drexel dropped a narrow 82-81 decision to Saint Joseph's at Tavon Allen scored a team-best 20 points. Snapshot of all the night's action in CAA Men's Basketball.