UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB: CBI Tournament

First game is Ohio on Wednesday at 7pm. I'll be optimistic and not put the team in the topic because we will be playing more than one game!

CdecHtZWwAE97AF.jpg

Re-seeded after Quarterfinals.

Game 1: Ohio

Radio: Assume 980AM?

Time: 7pm

Video: TBD ( I tweeted both schools and conferences to see if it will be streamed)

Edited by MRSGDG

Wilkin reporting that Brown said that Singletary and Ennema may not play on Wednesday. That will not be good against a good Ohio U team.

Yikes. Did he say why? Are they injured?

Edited by MRSGDG

Wilkin reporting that Brown said that Singletary and Ennema may not play on Wednesday. That will not be good against a good Ohio U team.

Yikes. Did he say why? Are they injured?

Yes. Wilkin tweeted it out. Evan with a sprained shoulder and Dallas with a high ankle sprain.

This should be a difficult game. Fourth toughest opponent of the season behind Kentucky, Yale and Stony Brook..and its on the road. Most potent offense outside of Kentucky. They're 2-6 against RPI top 100 teams..we're 2-3 (Siena sits right at 100).

And if we're missing 2 of our top 7 players? Wouldn't want Singletary's college career to end with an injury..hopefully he can get on the court. Dallas has another year left at least..but hopefully he can get out there, too.

And if we're missing 2 of our top 7 players? Wouldn't want Singletary's college career to end with an injury..hopefully he can get on the court. Dallas has another year left at least..but hopefully he can get out there, too.

Doesn't look good. In today's T-U, Brown said Singletary, who leads the Danes in scoring (12.8 points per game), got hurt in the Danes' upset home loss to Hartford in the first round of the America East Conference Tournament on March 2. Brown said that Singletary has not been able to shoot the ball since because he has not been able to raise his arm. If Singletary can't play, Brown said he may start freshman David Nichols in the backcourt, preferring to keep America East Rookie of the Year Joe Cremo coming off the bench. If that were the case, Brown said that senior Peter Hooley would likely run the offense.
Brown also said he doesn't know the status of junior forward Dallas Ennema, who went down in practice Sunday and "rolled his ankle pretty good."

That really sucks for Singletary not getting the opportunity to play again. Ennema being out really thins the front court. He should play full time at the 3 next season but with only Rowley, Stire, and Peters against the big at Ohio could mean trouble as they won't be able to bang as much with the fear of foul trouble.

The above said, I'm excited to see Nichols and Andrews get some significant time as more of a preview for next season. Nichols drilled that 3 at the end of the Hartford game and the experience of this game can be huge for his confidence (and his satisfaction with the program) I'd hate to see his lack of time this year get him to follow Wheeler Baker.

On a side note, I would love to see a second round game against Houston. I was really impressed with Odunsi before he got hurt at UA. Would be fun to see that game.

Anyone get info on how to watch yet?

I would be surprised if Singletary and Ennema DID NOT play. Both are "gamers" and their injuries would have to be VERY severe to keep them from playing in what could be the last game of the year and for Evan his last game as a collegian.

Not being able to raise his arm is pretty severe. I hope you are right though.