UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lacrosse vs Vermont 3/17/2018 3 PM

Well UA'08  Was right,  TD lost 2 I[I disagree with one of the losses he got!!] and the 2 Freshman won 5 of 7 too .  Patterson 7 goals.  They left their starters in the whole game.  Their so-called 'stud'  #45 had a couple of goals against the kids late.  Domination.  Marr was pissed about something in the third 1/4 and was starring the VT bench down - their coach looked away and walked away.  The kids looked great - pretty good defense against their starters.  They got to learn to shoot,  they got the 30 sec clock I think 3 times, finally Patterson, who is the QB took the shots and scored!!

Edited by HOF2013

4 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

Attendance 2583, how many more if it were ten degrees warmer with no wind?

TD was 19 of 21 face offs, team was 24 of 28

I only saw him lose one.  The other one there was no possession after the scrum and we got control - should be a win.  I guess I could be wrong!  So the young guys lost 2 of 7 - nice job AND a nice job on Defense.

19 hours ago, GreatDanes06 said:

I'll say it again...pay for my gas and tolls...$50-$75...I will make the drive from Bayside to do games. I still have the CD tapes to show my skills at calling lacrosse for WCDB.

Have you contacted Benson with your offer? Seems like he could dip into the parking revenue and pay you to announce the remaining home games? I am local and attend all the games, but would be willing to contribute something towards the fund. But even if those on this blog came up with the funds for your offer, I think you would still have to clear it with Benson or whoever handles media relations?