UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

ESPN-AE Basketball

I told you all when it was announced last year ESPN+ was going to drastically impact how we view games. Here is the proof. I actually have ESPN+ and it’s not bad. But pony up the $5 per month. However, the good thing is nearly 250 games will be watchable.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/americaeast.sidearmsports.com/documents/2018/11/1/2018_19_Basketball_Schedule_E3_E_.pdf

Also, as I understand it, E3 games are tentative and can/will be moved to E+. Similar to nfl., mlb., etc. networks;  espn as the season progresses looks at which games are more/most attractive and adjusts their schedule and station designations accordingly.  As I posted previously, last Sunday's (10/28) UA's woman's Volleyball game @ bingo was at the last minute moved to E+, after being on the schedule as E3 since day1 of volleyball. Not my place to tell anyone how to spend their $5.00; but letting you know you may be disappointed if you turn in to a game you hope to watch on E3 for free only to find the game has been moved.

28 minutes ago, S-money said:

Ah, remember the bad old days when you had to pay some damn school or conference eight bucks just to watch the Albany game?

This. This is a far better deal and the production will be better too.

1 hour ago, Eli said:

This. This is a far better deal and the production will be better too.

I don’t like to pay if I don’t have to, but come on. You can get four months of ESPN+ for the cost of one decent game ticket. That’s a bargain. 

• Like 3

From the looks of things, if you have season tickets and go to the home games, you won't need ESPN+ until the Milwaukee game on 11/23

Iona is on ESPN3 and Canisius is on ESPN3. The home games are ESPN+ if you aren't local. No broadcast is listed for LIU in Belfast yet though. Not sure how/if we will be able to watch those games... 

7 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

From the looks of things, if you have season tickets and go to the home games, you won't need ESPN+ until the Milwaukee game on 11/23

Iona is on ESPN3 and Canisius is on ESPN3. The home games are ESPN+ if you aren't local. No broadcast is listed for LIU in Belfast yet though. Not sure how/if we will be able to watch those games... 

Cbssports network will have those games on TV

• Like 1