UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

For those who didn't read the full article...

Nanticoke wasn’t available after the match, but his older brother Chancey Hill shared his thoughts on social media.

Hill, who taught Nanticoke the game, responded on Twitter when a reporter wondered what the DNP “means going forward” for Nanticoke.

“Bigger and better things if that’s how Marr wants to coach,’’ Hill tweeted.

Later, Hill “liked” a tweet from a fan that said, “He’s so gone after this season,” referring to Nanticoke

2 hours ago, DanesRGood said:

Hill, who taught Nanticoke the game, responded on Twitter when a reporter wondered what the DNP “means going forward” for Nanticoke.

“Bigger and better things if that’s how Marr wants to coach,’’ Hill tweeted.

I am not sure exactly what Hill is saying here? Seems like he is criticizing Marr for benching Nanticoke and/or is he stating Nanticoke is going no matter what. Either way, unless I am miss interpreting Hill's comment he needs to go to BENCH too. I am having a hard time accepting the "fact" that Tehoka is a detriment to the team. If he is not helping the team or if the team is better without him, then he should sit period. If it goes deeper than that and he is a total distraction, than cut him loose now. Personally, IMHO Tehoka has to decide whether he wants to be a member of this TEAM or not and than act like it or more appropriately demonstrate that he does. And by demonstrate, I DO NOT mean he has to perform better. Maybe/Probably I am reading this whole affair wrong and am totally off base??? Don't really know what to think actually--should probably just like "state",  keep my mouth shut.

Edited by dslyank

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

I am not sure exactly what Hill is saying here? Seems like he is criticizing Marr for benching Nanticoke and/or is he stating Nanticoke is going no matter what. Either way, unless I am miss interpreting Hill's comment he needs to go to BENCH too. I am having a hard time accepting the "fact" that Tehoka is a detriment to the team. If he is not helping the team or if the team is better without him, then he should sit period. If it goes deeper than that and he is a total distraction, than cut him loose now. Personally, IMHO Tehoka has to decide whether he wants to be a member of this TEAM or not and than act like it or more appropriately demonstrate that he does. And by demonstrate, I DO NOT mean he has to perform better. Maybe/Probably I am reading this whole affair wrong and am totally off base??? Don't really know what to think actually--should probably just like "state",  keep my mouth shut.

Are you sure that Chancey Hill and Chaunce Hill are the same person?  I might be wrong, but don't think that is true.

5 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

So no mention from Marr that Tehoka was hit in the head in practice in this article.  So that was a ruse I guess . 

Didn't come from him came from a reporter's tweet.

5 hours ago, statefan said:

Are you sure that Chancey Hill and Chaunce Hill are the same person?  I might be wrong, but don't think that is true.

Think you are right. Probably NOT the same Hill. My apologies to which ever one plays for UA; and to the other Hill if I misinterpreted his comment. Seemed to be critical of Marr who went out on a limb and always does to protect his players.