UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2 hours ago, Dane96 said:

True, going as far back as Jan Laap.

My favorite Albany QB has to be Mike Milano!!! Mike ran the wishbone to perfection. Won an ECAC Title with Mike under Center. In those days he/we threw the ball tops 8-9 times a game. LOL, with the wishbone offense the games were over in like 70 minutes. And yes, he is the father of the Buffalo Bill's starting LB Matt Milano.

• Like 1

Caleb Bryant @calebbryant_34 Camden HS, NJ, Football 6’8 260, DE / T, https://www.hudl.com/video/3/18125353/6390b2772aa62c07dc47c344     Blessed to receive an offer from UALBANY!! Go GREAT DANES!!!
@CmdPanther1 @KashifMoore

Committed to Old Dominion

Edited by HOF2013

6 hours ago, MRuler 79 said:

My favorite Albany QB has to be Mike Milano!!! Mike ran the wishbone to perfection. Won an ECAC Title with Mike under Center. In those days he/we threw the ball tops 8-9 times a game. LOL, with the wishbone offense the games were over in like 70 minutes. And yes, he is the father of the Buffalo Bill's starting LB Matt Milano.

John Bertuzzi is my favorite, ran the wishbone and the Offense averaged well over 400 yds per game and had he had 22 passes for the entire season [and 11 TD passes].    We gave up 2.4 yds per carry on the ground on Def and averaged 3 interceptions per game. Only Undefeated team in now 50 years. 

Edited by HOF2013

On 1/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, Dane96 said:

I think this kid is a big time sleeper.  He will likely RS if he comes to us, which is perfect.  

I agree, any freshman who signs will - we are all hoping Poffenbarger plays for 4 years.  So any Frosh QB's would be available Poff's Jr. year as a backup (I think). 

Joey McMahon @_joeymcmahon St. Joes. Prep, 6' 7", 280 Lbs.   https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14541217/63214cd1176c1d10cc1fc59e  Blessed to receive a full scholarship to play Division 1 football at Albany! @CoachDavila

Signed with U Albany
Edited by HOF2013

Ondre Toland @OndreToland79 JUCO ALL-AMERICAN, G / T / C,  6'3.5" , 303 lbs. Watch his film - previous page I think. https://www.hudl.com/profile/8125944/Ondre-Toland  

Edited by HOF2013

4 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Trey Lindsey committed. One year QB transfer that will be Poffs backup.  Former Auburn walk on that earned a scholly this year.  Nice signing.  

Trey Lindse @treylindz  QB at Auburn University, 6' 1"  200 Lbs. grad transfer with 2 years of eligibility 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/5606195/trey-lindsey

Committed to U Albany
Thankful to announce I’m committed to Albany! Can’t wait to get to work!
Gotta be 1st backup I'd say
Edited by HOF2013