UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Sagarin favors Albany (151) over Maine (200) by about 12

Massey favors Albany (146) over Maine (198) by 7, 69%

RealTimeRPI favors Albany (164) over Maine (233) by 10. 80%

Albany is ranked 20th in the Any Given Saturday Poll, 28th in the STATS FCS poll in others receiving votes, and 31st with 4 (four) points in the Coaches' Poll

Juncaj is now 2nd in sacks, Simon 6th, team is 4th

Poff is 2nd in TD passes with 20

I want to worry that this is a trap game, but other than a 14-12 loss to 4-4 FBS Florida International in the opener, Maine's only wins are over 1-6 Long Island and 0-7 Stony Brook. Their last loss against Campbell was by six, the closest they've gotten to another win.

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

I want to worry that this is a trap game, but other than a 14-12 loss to 4-4 FBS Florida International in the opener, Maine's only wins are over 1-6 Long Island and 0-7 Stony Brook. Their last loss against Campbell was by six, the closest they've gotten to another win.

And if you read the SBU message board, we could get 11 of us together, play both ways, and beat the Seawolves, lol.  They are furious with the AD for not firing Priore yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, B9j2j6s said:

It won't the shootings were in the city.  When you get off the turnpike at exit 75 Lewiston/Auburn it is still a bit of a drive before you pass through the city.  

Yes, the shootings occurred in the City of Lewiston however, as of 5:00 PM EDT, the Maine State Police have not identified a search area of interest.  Further, the US Coast Guard is patrolling the shore by boat and an aircraft.  I feel security is going to stretched on Saturday ensuring safety on campus and the stadium at the same time.

From the AGS board, decision of football game to be made tomorrow morning.  ME-UNH women's soccer game was postponed today as well as all after school activities for most of the state/ Nothing about it on tonight's TV-13 sports, though they had Gattuso on .

All U of Maine classes were canceled today.

Edited by UAalum72

5 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

From the AGS board, decision of football game to be made tomorrow morning.  ME-UNH women's soccer game was postponed today as well as all after school activities for most of the state/ Nothing about it on tonight's TV-13 sports, though they had Gattuso on .

At practice today coaches were not sure.  The shooting was 2 hours from the University but they could not have practice today.  Yes working on KO.   7 guys out with surgeries.............................others are stepping up.

If he has the army survival skills he can hide in the western part of maine for a long time.  My wife family is from this area and it gets remote rather fast after you get through Lewiston/Auburn.  I hope it doesn't impact the game.  My niece didn't have school today because the shootings.

1 hour ago, Michigan_Dane said:

If a shooting within 2 hours from a college resulted in a cancelled football game then Northwestern would not have played a game in the last decade.  Chicago is a lawless crap hole that makes Afghanistan feel like Switzerland.

Do we really need this utter nonsense on the board.

I don't know if they will play or cancel the game. Besides what was already mentioned the minor league hockey game in Portland was canceled tomorrow.  Hockey has plenty of time left in the season to reschedule and football wouldn't. 

But neither a decision to play or a decision to cancel would surprise me.