UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Brown- Next Siena Coach.

1 minute ago, B9j2j6s said:

For him given his situation it would be the best place to land.  SR was the ideal place for him but we know what is happening their.  Hope he gets the job it is just going to be awkward one night every year.

He better not cry about hosting the game at TUC every year! Maybe this is how we get true home and homes with no neutral site garbage going forward. 

28 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

Explain.

They need to wipe it clean. Bringing in WB is not wiping it clean. I think the way of it now for these small mid majors are to find young coaches who are looking to move on and not settle. DK has a good year this year he’ll be good as gone. Bring in the next. 

I’m all for it though. Would love to see Albany beat him every year.

Edited by UA'08

They really shouldn't change anything.  Mitch B, patsos and carm all had had solid 20 loss seasons there. 

I would hate to have to stop rooting for them to lose every game by big margins .

I am hoping Will Brown finds something better than that.

Edited by bob87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2