UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #15: 12/15/23 - 7PM EST at #1 South Dakota St. (FCS Playoffs Semifinals)

Last Up: W (30-22) @ #4 Idaho
Next Up: @ #1 South Dakota St. (13-0, 8-0 MVFC)
Time/Date: 12/15/23 @ 7PM EST
TV/Streaming: ESPN2
Local Radio: 104.5 The Team
Opposing Team Fan Forum: http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/south-dakota-state-university/jackrabbit-football/537539-2023-semifinal-friday-12-15-at-6-pm-vs-tbd

2023-11-19-18-53-04-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

Edited by Eli

3 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I signed up there but can't seem to post. What is it with these others teams having such horrid forums? lol. Last team charged $8, this team you sign up but can't post (until I assume some time goes by in order to avoid spam?).

SDSU is going to be a big step up for us. They are big, fast and athletic. Rumor is they have about 5 guys who will make it to the next level. Nova did keep it close for a while and a blocked punt away from scaring the hell out of them. We have been through a meat grinder of a schedule and after 14 games you could see Woodell wearing down and getting up slowly after each carry in the Idaho game. Kids are starting to wear down a bit. They need to use Faysal a little more.

Excited for this game. Win or lose on Friday I am thrilled with this season and obviously this team. If we can get past SDSU I think we win the whole thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Massey predicts 34-10, 3%
Sagarin numbers:

Favorite       _
                                                                               MONEY=odds to 100     _
    FAVORITE              Rating  Predict Golden  Recent   UNDERDOG             ODDS  PCT%    TOTAL  _
======================================================================================================
    SOUTH DAKOTA STATE     23.37   24.26   25.06   22.02   albany-ny            1009   91%    37.91

1 hour ago, UAalum72 said:

Massey predicts 34-10, 3%
Sagarin numbers:

Favorite       _
                                                                               MONEY=odds to 100     _
    FAVORITE              Rating  Predict Golden  Recent   UNDERDOG             ODDS  PCT%    TOTAL  _
======================================================================================================
    SOUTH DAKOTA STATE     23.37   24.26   25.06   22.02   albany-ny            1009   91%    37.91

This is all house money at this point but essentially being given a zero percent chance is a little wild. 

25 minutes ago, Eli said:

What a dumb decision. One that may cost us the game due to being tired from so much travel. 

Charter flight to SD appears to be about 3 hours. It's much closer then Idaho...I don't hate this decision. You have your own beds for a few days, facilities to recover in etc. They can be out there Wednesday am. We can practice in the cold at home. To much is made of travel...it's a 3 hour flight on a charter and not commercial. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ctdanes said:

Kinda funny seeing people on twitter doubting how we can play in the cold and wind. Definitely never been to Albany in the winter 😅

I'm so glad UAlbany had the tunnels 🤣. Made all the difference.