UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Where are they now?

I'm curious if anyone has any updates on what some of the best UA players from the D1 era are today and what they are up to?

I started thinking about Gerardo Suero the other day and his failed bid at the NBA draft. Last I knew he was playing for the Dominican National Team: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/gerardo-suero-of-the-dominican-republic-national-team-news-photo/453878532

What are some of the others doing?

Evans/Johnson/Puk

Tim Ambrose

Will Harris

Brian Lillis

Jamar Wilson

Jason Siggers

Lucious Jordan

Kirsten Zoellner

Any others?

Anyone outside of Suero still playing internationally? Always interesting to see how the Danes are doing after school

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Six alumni athletes taking the pro sports world by storm

http://blog.suny.edu/2014/11/six-alumni-athletes-taking-the-pro-sports-world-by-storm/

Gary Johnson mentioned in Japan playing basketball and a player for Sullivan Community College where Brent Wilson is a head coach.

GaryJohnson-UA-pro.jpg

Edited by MsGDG

Mike Black is in Bulgaria, Gary Johnson is in Japan, John Puk is in Durham, England (paired in the frontcourt with none other than Fran Urli)

Speaking of Fran Urli he hit a buzzer beater to win their last game. You can see Puk still #44 celebrating with him.

Edited by MsGDG

Just noticed that the #72 highest scoring D1 team in the country is the Houston Baptist Huskies

Leading that time in scoring (12.5ppg) and assists (2.8) is none other than Anthony Odunsi who played all of 5 minutes last year for the Danes.

I watched him play a little, and thought he would be huge for us. If he stayed, I am not sure where he would have played though, so I wish him the best.