UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1) More seats equals more revenue

2) Better seats equals higher ticket prices and more revenue

3) More merchandising revenue via the stadium store

.......SoCal_Dane

I agree with the above but I was wondering

What do you expect UA to draw this initial year at Home (being it's a novelty having a NEW Stadium)?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue what all that adds up to but a single guarantee game can pull in $500,000+. We don't have any scheduled at the moment but nearly every CAA Football teams plays guarantee games so I would expect some in a year or two.

That one guarantee game at $500,000 is 1/12 of closing the gap. That's one game.

I expect next year Stony Brook will have to come to our house. I would expect a sell out crowd. It all adds up

I will be disappointed if we don't sell ot 3 games next year. URI and Towson plus CCSU.

Why would the Central game be a sellout?

2nd home game and we should be 3-0 and ranked. "holy cow man, did you go to the game last week? It's a real stadium and real football!"

Plus it's the first home game wih students on campus. The 14th is a Jewish holiday.

I will be disappointed if we don't sell ot 3 games next year. URI and Towson plus CCSU.

2nd home game and we should be 3-0 and ranked. "holy cow man, did you go to the game last week? It's a real stadium and real football!"

Plus it's the first home game wih students on campus. The 14th is a Jewish holiday.

Got it. Do you think we'll get some preseason votes for top 25?

Got it. Do you think we'll get some preseason votes for top 25?

We'll be outside the Top 25, but we should get some votes.

It's June tomorrow...why hasn't Will Brown signed a contract extension that is supposedly on the table? One year left....

Have we seen that something has actually been offered? Last I believe we heard was McElroy saying that he would offer after the Final Four.