UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

I'm surprised Oduro makes any shots. Guy has zero touch around the basket. Just fires it up there and somehow bangs them in. Good moves but his shots are wayyyyy too strong.

Yeah he def has talent but is very very raw, will be interesting to watch him develop

Eff 'em. For 20 years...yes, when we were DIIi and DII with aspirations of moving up...people kept saying, "watch out...you keep it up with your arrogant attitude...and quickly you will become irrelevant.". Well, that's a made up quote but similar statements were made.

But no...they kept the arrogant attitude. One specific person: the Siena public address announcer who I happened to work with at the Albany Firebirds. Total buffoon.

So I say again...

...Eff 'em....and no more cow-towing to them.

The days of the "measels" team, Mike Deane, Bob Hewitt, and Fran McCaffery are over.

• Like 2

Go read their board... Im on the floor laughing. They are all passing around the gas can... Lighting themselves on fire.

What a joke of a program patsos has over there ... Should have hammered them but rivalry games are tougher.

99 bottles of beers? Pass one down? Or is it molotovs for them?

Go read their board... Im on the floor laughing. They are all passing around the gas can... Lighting themselves on fire.

What a joke of a program patsos has over there ... Should have hammered them but rivalry games are tougher.

I thought we were going to hang a 30 point loss on them. Becker pulled off near the end. TBH, hamstring strain and concussion are gone- kid absolutely ate the $iena guards lunches 2night. Nico... a talented player but damn, he can't keep his head in the game.

• Like 1

Their message board is really very funny.

Side note: I'm done with the America East board. It has been overrun by arrogant and annoying UVM fans. I can't even read or respond to them anymore. Click, I don't know how you do it. They are non-stop annoying.

It's really 3 halfwits...

Chance, Hoop Cat who routinely gets embarrassed, and forlife. But they give that entire fanbase a bad look. They are like Siena fans were like 7 years ago...

Edited by Clickclack

Side note: I'm done with the America East and Siena boards. It has been overrun by arrogant and annoying Siena and UVM fans, both who happen to have green as a uniform color. I can't even read or respond to them anymore. Click, I don't know how you do it. They are non-stop annoying.

Fixed it for you.

• Like 1

Side note: I'm done with the America East and Siena boards. It has been overrun by arrogant and annoying Siena and UVM fans, both who happen to have green as a uniform color. I can't even read or respond to them anymore. Click, I don't know how you do it. They are non-stop annoying.

Fixed it for you.

LMAO!!! I never post on the Siena board so technically it doesn't apply. I'm done with the America East board for now. 90% of new posts are UVM posts. It's basically their fan board at this point.

If we had played them at home, like Vermont just did, I have to believe we would have beaten them by 15 or more.
  • Like 1