UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

OT-Parking MVP Arena

3 hours ago, B9j2j6s said:

Thank you Eli for your help.

No problem! I tried to park close to S. Pearl so it was a quick exit to leave. Right on S. Pearl, right on Madison, then get on 787. Badaboom badabing!

Are you getting to see the Iowa vs Colorado game? Watching Caitlin Clark is definitely a lot of fun. My wife and I are actually living in Iowa City currently so we’ve been able to go to a couple of games this year. I never thought I would get into Women’s basketball but here we are. 

2 hours ago, tnehurley said:

We used to park next to the Albany Museum on Madison Ave and walk through the Concourse to the MVP arena.

That's actually genius too! Especially in bad weather.

The lot on Grant & Phillips off Madison Ave has always been free and empty. Been a while, so do not know if still the case.

Can also get into this lot by empire plaza ramp. Go all the way around the plaza U-ramp; do not enter any of the Plaza ramps. There are 2 or 3 gates on each side of the U. Just after the last entrance is a ramp into the GrantPhillips Garage. Also an entrance on Phillips off Madison.  
Not sure the name of this garage. And if anyone knows the name and/or if still free. PLEASE feel free to correct this post

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dslyank said:

The lot on Grant & Phillips off Madison Ave has always been free and empty. Been a while, so do not know if still the case.

Can also get into this lot by empire plaza ramp. Go all the way around the plaza U-ramp; do not enter any of the Plaza ramps. There are 2 or 3 gates on each side of the U. Just after the last entrance is a ramp into the GrantPhillips Garage. Also an entrance on Phillips off Madison.  
Not sure the name of this garage. And if anyone knows the name and/or if still free. PLEASE feel free to correct this post

Grand St Lot. I don't remember if it is free last time I was there. I used to park at that garage for photographic vehicle/motorcycle shots of the Empire State Plaza.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Grand+Street+Lot/@42.6478017,-73.7563592,305m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m15!1m8!3m7!1s0x89de0a34cc4ffb4b:0xe1a16312a0e728c4!2sAlbany,+NY!3b1!8m2!3d42.6525793!4d-73.7562317!16zL20vMGRxMTY!3m5!1s0x89de0a2254a2f0f5:0x47be3d634c2127d5!8m2!3d42.6471632!4d-73.7557875!16s%2Fg%2F11gd67sndh?entry=ttu

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, UAlbany09 said:

Are you getting to see the Iowa vs Colorado game? Watching Caitlin Clark is definitely a lot of fun. My wife and I are actually living in Iowa City currently so we’ve been able to go to a couple of games this year. I never thought I would get into Women’s basketball but here we are. 

That was my plan when I bought the tickets.  I realized bracketology had her in the Albany bracket.  I bought tomorrow and Saturday to be sure.  Trying to sell tomorrows tickets doubt my boys would want to make two trips from Dutchess County.  Ticket prices for tomorrow have really bottomed out.