UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. Hartford (02/05/07)

1. Tickets for Hartford

Anyone going out to the Hartford game Monday night? I plan on going, though I do not have a ticket yet. I assume I can get one there at the box office--- i.e., ticket availability is not an issue at Hartford. Do the UA fans usually just sit behind our own bench at road games, or do we tend to be scattered?

Having just visited the Hartford University athletics website, I saw that they still had tickets available as close to the court as Row C, seat 11 of the middle section of the court (North Coaches' Section, N5). Do the Hawks get any kind of crowd at their games (I assume no)? See image below for seating chart of the Chase Arena for those who are interested.

2. Driving directions

From downtown Albany, I just plan on taking 90 over to Springfield, MA, and then 91 south to West Hartford and the campus (as per Mapquest directions). Is this the best way to go? Anyone have any other tips or other pieces of information I should know (i.e., parking) about going to Hartford University for a game?

chase_arena_smap_2006.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. Tickets for Hartford

Do the UA fans usually just sit behind our own bench at road games, or do we tend to be scattered?

chase_arena_smap_2006.gif

Safe to say most of us sit behind the bench. It's an interesting way to see things after watching from across the arena when they're at home. I gained a new found respect for Bauman after watching some road games behind the bench - he's put great effort into getting guys fired up from the bench in the times I've seen him.

Hartford is a nice road trip. The only thing I haven't been able to find is a decent place to eat before the game.

Archived