UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Do they have a designated visitors seating section? how does tailgating work out there? anybody know? I plan on heading out for the game, as I am sure many others of you are.

Your best bet is to go to the Colgate board. You can get there through the Patriot League link. Just don't bring up academics...UUUGGGHHHHH they think they are Harvard. You will see.

Not sure about the sections or tailgating at Colgate, never been there. Is anybody else starting to get excited about the upcoming football season? I can't wait. Hopefully, we can get some good wins and make some noise. Anybody know when season tickets are getting mailed out?

Not sure about the sections or tailgating at Colgate, never been there. Is anybody else starting to get excited about the upcoming football season? I can't wait. Hopefully, we can get some good wins and make some noise. Anybody know when season tickets are getting mailed out?

Don't know if you are forced there, but the visiting stands are across the way (the side where the press box is). I expect a big crowd for opening day...and the new stuff they have.

How many are going? I know that I am. We should tailgate and finally meet one another.

I of coarse will be there and am always open to tailgating. I will be coming from Syracuse as I am staying over there after Friday's Syracuse - Washington game.

BTW, according to a promo on last nights Chiefs game , TW 3 is televising the Colgate game.

A response from Go...gate:

I anticipate that tailgating room will be plentiful. Whitnall Field, which is about 1000 feet from Andy Kerr and right across Broad Street, will probably have cars parked there. If you get there early, try to park behind Reid Athletic Center or even in the lot behind Andy Kerr's home stands. Colgate's Maroon Council holds a big tailgate there. I hope you get cooler weather than what we have seen this week. A late summer day in Hamilton, with clear skies and a cool breeze, is utterly the "good life" for being a football spectator.

Campus Map

Directions

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody depending on the Campus Map of Colgate above, 'South' is at the top of the page - the map is 'upside down' (unless you're from Australia).

I'll be there, but I haven't been able to get tailgating times, preferred locations and rules yet.

Colgate has a great RB and a great LB (he is similar to Disch but a little smaller). They have VERY tall recievers and a big TE. Their O-line has decent size but small compared to Montana(then again the Giants are small next to them) so we should match up well physically on D. The QB situation is similar to ours in that they have several players who are untested competing for the job, so hopefully we can get turn overs against them. If I am their coach I hand the ball of to the back and give him safe passes to work with.

Colgate is coming off a subpar year and will be ready to play. They will be better then everyone on AGS is saying. With that being said if (and its a BIG IF) we can get production out of the qb this year I think we could win this game going away. I NEVER SAY THAT! We have a HUGE O-line and we must establish the running game whether they load up the box or not. If Esposito is as good as advertised and reads his progressions right we could really open things up. This game will be riddled with penalties and t/o because of the first game scenario. Lets hope we can keep that in check.

UA needs to be good in every phase as Colgate is going to be better then people think. This game will probably end up being close but I think we have the team and especially the D to hold them.

UA 17

Colgate 14

Archived