UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

St. Bona

Not to skip past the next two games (I hear there's one Saturday) but I was wondering if anyone was planning on making the trip to Olean to see the St. Bonaventure game. I'd like to order tickets but wanted to see if anyone had theirs yet. I'd like to be sitting near some friendly faces out there to try and support Coach Brown in what will likely be a hostile environment. Here's a site with the ticket info. Let me know what section if anyone already has tickets and I'll ask to sit there also.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to skip past the next two games (I hear there's one Saturday) but I was wondering if anyone was planning on making the trip to Olean to see the St. Bonaventure game. I'd like to order tickets but wanted to see if anyone had theirs yet. I'd like to be sitting near some friendly faces out there to try and support Coach Brown in what will likely be a hostile environment. Here's a site with the ticket info. Let me know what section if anyone already has tickets and I'll ask to sit there also.

I will be at that game. I Booked a hotel some time ago and am going to the bills game on Sunday. I don't have tickets yet, but will be looking to get tickets in the usually road location either day of game or a couple of days before hand behind the bench, sections B,C or 6.

I'm disappointed I wasn't able to make the trip. Would have had to do out and back in one day and that's a lot of driving.

Once you hear the reports back from Olean you won't regret not making the trip.

With apologies to the Oleanders, I never really considered SBU a threat to steal Brown. The town is just not that appealing.

anybody get the live feed to work?

The video is working perfectly, but the audio has some sort of feedback behind it.

Using 980AM there is a five second video lag.

Haggy, I'm doing the same thing. The audio was terrible. You're right about the lag, but oh well.

As to the game so far, 6 turnovers are way too much already!

Jeez, the zone press too. Every single darn team this year is going to bring a press against us until we demonstrate that we can hold on to the rock!

Archived