UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UNH game thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess years like this, make you appreciate past players. Aside from Jamar and Siggers, I definately appreciate the roles of Lucious and Levi now more than I ever did. Both seemed to have that extra-something about them that allowed them to keep the team together and everyone in their role, when the team was younger. What's worse about this game is that UNH lost 7 in a row coming into this one. Also, Martin started out with 9 points in the first half, and finished with 10. The same happened the last time he got off to a fast start - no production in the end. Hopefully, this gam is a reality check. It's easy to play HARD OOC games, and shrug off loses in games you werent suppossed to win when your competition is Duke, Boise St. and Iowa St - 2 of which were road games. However, at least IMO, the general sentiment pregame was that we should have won this one. Hopefully, this allows everyone to remove their heads from..... Glad to see AT start - did he play well initially? I missed part of the first half..

"We need to toughen up, stop making excuses, and just get it done - plain and simple". - Coach Brown

I wouldn't expect but for attendance Sunday but I'll be bringing people with me in any event. I just want to see some good basketball played no matter how many people are there.

I didn't realize there was a video feed for this game so I didn't see it. Sounded like we were attacking off the dribble more in the first half and had some sucess on offense. Goes without saying that I'm disappointed with how we played, considering how many things were against UNH tonight they toughened up and played well.

I had hoped this team would have an idenity by this point in the season but it still lacks one. I still think this team is better than it's playing (I hope I'm not saying that in March.)

I had hoped this team would have an idenity by this point in the season but it still lacks one. I still think this team is better than it's playing (I hope I'm not saying that in March.)

I hate to say this, but I doubt it. Either this is a very hard luck team or this is a lost year, good teams don't lose 6 of 7 and let problems linger...something HAS to happen and SOON!!!

There is something broken and it HAS to be fixed. If we lose in Vermont, it's time to start analyzing how Will might be making poor coaching decisions and blowing games and that worries me.

I hate to say this, but I doubt it. Either this is a very hard luck team or this is a lost year, good teams don't lose 6 of 7 and let problems linger...something HAS to happen and SOON!!!

There is something broken and it HAS to be fixed. If we lose in Vermont, it's time to start analyzing how Will might be making poor coaching decisions and blowing games and that worries me.

There's nothing to fix....he's relying on Brent, Brian and John to lead this team. Something they are not equipped to do being complimentary players their entire career. Nothing Will can do! Time to except that I for one underestimated how much a loss of Jamar and Jason will hurt. This is a rebuilding year and if we can be at .500 I'll accept it as a successful rebuilding year.

Keep in mind, Brent, John and Brian are players recruited before we had a winning season. The young talent is there, but need time to develop.

I've calmed down significantly, although still have a bad taste in my mouth.

Archived