UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Vermont vs Albany

Looking forward to this game guys. The vermont fans are thinking we should have this game in the bag.

What are your thoughts Albany fans?

PS -

Not bad but personally I like

much better!

Love the baiting nature of your post.....your bitterness is understandable after we DANCED on your floor.

The vermont fans are thinking we should have this game in the bag.

If I remember correctly they thought they had the last meeting "in the bag" also.

We shall see. It is a difficult game to predict, as Albany has not been playing well lately. But it would be nice to get back on track against Vermont.

If I remember correctly they thought they had the last meeting "in the bag" also.

We shall see. It is a difficult game to predict, as Albany has not been playing well lately. But it would be nice to get back on track against Vermont.

I remember Brent tossing the loose ball towards our basket last year as time expired...you know why??? Because immediately following that I cut a mean rug on Patrick Gymnasium's hardwood.

The security guards took my signs away too...

my personal favorite "I've seen this movie before...we win"

I remember Brent tossing the loose ball towards our basket last year as time expired...you know why??? Because immediately following that I cut a mean rug on Patrick Gymnasium's hardwood.

The security guards took my signs away too...

my personal favorite "I've seen this movie before...we win"

That was a great sign...we loved that one!

I love these match-ups, even if it might be nicer to face UVM when the UA team is performing a little better.

Recently it seems like these are the only two programs that are determined to put a competitive program on the floor each game and each year.

Here's to hoping UA finds a way to go all "Columbia" on UVM, and run them off the floor and have everyone contribute.

I was disappointed at the timing of this game. It would have been a good game to have later in the season when the students were back although I expect they would have brutalized Tromboli about last year's championship game.

I'm hoping to see an Albany team that plays like the defending conference champions. Game notes are up for this game, starting lineup is Martin, Lillis, Connelly, Brent and Turley.

Looking forward to this game guys. The vermont fans are thinking we should have this game in the bag.

What are your thoughts Albany fans?

PS -

I guess all I can say is - "It sucks to be you!!!!"

LOL....right on brother. I thought this could be a funny read come Sunday night.

Archived