UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Status of Tyler Morris

I'm not sure I agree 100%. I do that Morris might be rusty but if he plays well it certainly changes things. We were able to play way off Marques Johnson because he's such a lousy shooter and drop off him when Lowe drove it to the hoop. A non-rusty Morris would light us up if we did that while he was in.

If I have a concern about this game (and I always do) it's playing a team you just beat again in the tourney.

If we get past Boston University, I like the odds on our chances to win the whole thing, even if that means going to UMBC in the title game. But I think Boston University is going to present a profound challenge to our goal of advancing to Sunday's game.

We are playing our best ball of the season, at least for two games. In the BU game we showed real good balance on both ends. We know its tough to win three times against the same team. If we do, and we ultimately play UMBC at their place, it'll be difficult.

To this day I don't think our offense has solved full court pressure and if I were coaching against Albany I'd be bringing that defense as often as my guys could bring it.

I have no doubt the winner of this game is going far...very far.

The winner of UAlbany--BU will go to the championship game. let's hope it is us...and Bing or Vermont knock off UMBC-which means a game at our place on March 15. That possibility is not that far fetched.

Archived