UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Only 4 Sr's on the Defense two-deep. Only 6 on offense.

7 starters are Seniors. 18 Frosh, R-Frosh and Sophs on the two-deep.

A couple of notables:

Jason Poore starting at WR over Bocanegra.

Noticeable size difference between our O-line and theirs:

Us:

6'7 330lb

6'4 275

6'2 270

6'2 285

6'5 287

UMass:

6'5 315

6'8 300

6'5 300

6'5 305

6'6 295

Our d-line will be way undersized:

5'11 253

6'0 260

6'2 235

Trevor Anderson not starting either, but I'm sure they'll be rotating very rapidly.

Tobin no longer Wyland's "partner".

Oh man. Trouble in "partner" paradise?

In all seriousness, Tobin was pretty good and they did work well together. Tobin by himself for some of the bball games was rough though.

Tobin no longer Wyland's "partner".

Oh man. Trouble in "partner" paradise?

In all seriousness, Tobin was pretty good and they did work well together. Tobin by himself for some of the bball games was rough though.

HAHA....trouble in "partner" paradise. That made me LOL!

There's some pretty good information on the Umass Football Blog including a link to available streaming video for the game.

It's funny on one of the UMass sites they had a picture of Ben Coblyn whose name seemed familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought maybe he was a really good player whom I'd heard of. Turns out he's the guy that used to play basketball for Boston University a couple of years ago and transferred to UMass for football (sounds like the Al Turley scenario.)

I'm pretty sure I'm heading to Amherst, anyone else going to make the trip?

I'm going -- I'm about to buy my tickets online. Should I aim for buying tickets in a particular section where UA fans are congregating?

I would call the Athletic Department to see where the UA allotment of tickets is located.

The UMass fans are expecting a pretty decent crowd. This is the first game with permanent lights and they have had big turnouts for night games in the past.

There's some pretty good information on the Umass Football Blog including a link to available streaming video for the game.

It's funny on one of the UMass sites they had a picture of Ben Coblyn whose name seemed familiar to me but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought maybe he was a really good player whom I'd heard of. Turns out he's the guy that used to play basketball for Boston University a couple of years ago and transferred to UMass for football (sounds like the Al Turley scenario.)

Nice work on that guy's blog... Nice coverage and information on UAlbany.

I had read about the 500k they will receive for the Texas Tech game they play.

Oh how I'd love to be full scholarship football. Bye bye NEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived