UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany offers scholarship to PA point guard

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even in the same stratosphere...unless your using stupid US NEWS etc...rankings.

If you are smart in North Carolina-- you are either NC STATE or UNC...period....for state school that is. Everything else is second fiddle in that system. Not that the schools are bad...but if the kid is THAT smart...and wants to work in the Northeast...a UNC Greensboro degree vs. a UA degree isnt going to do squat.

Scout also doesn't list UAlbany as having interest. So...I don't find that site so accurate.

TU blog has it as well directly from the kids Father.

http://blogs.timesunion.com/collegesports/?cat=6

I thought we were talking about Randall? That's who I was referring to as not having any interest from Albany on Scouts. I think Black is better than Randall. But we'll see.

Archived