UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Inside Lax Recruiting Roundup

In order to determine if I should start getting nervous, or have complete confidence in what I was told Friday,

let me ask..........

who exactly is becoming fearful?

The UA supporters or actual insiders?

My information came from a lacrosse insider, he seemed quite sure of things.

Your information seems more up to date, so hope for that.

I was interrupting on a conversation by two active alumni of the program.

Without a signature on the dotted line the conspiracy theorists are warming up.

Maybe you or I should e-mail Marr, or just wait for the 18th, but this uncertainty is driving me batty.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these program changing kind of gets?

The two Thompson's that signed this year were both all-Americans. They are cousins. Miles is the #5 rated Senior recruit in the country. His brother Lyle is the #1 rated Junior in the country and everyone has said that it is a done deal that whoever gets Miles, gets Lyle next year.

Yes, very much program changing kids. By far the biggest recruits Albany lacrosse has ever gotten.

our attack next year may be just so damn nasty...the one thing I have wanted to see this team get is a big face-off man. That has been the achilles heal over the last few years. Ryan Feuerstein hopefully can change that.

I have a lot of friends that coach and play lacrosse at all levels. THIS IS BEYOND PROGRAM CHANGING. If these kids live up to their potential, and the third guy comes (as all accounts point to)...and the Danes battan down the D hatches...this is the nucleus of a potential final four team.

By all accounts, these guys are bigger gets than our brothers from Hamburg, Thompson, Levine, etc...

WOW OH WOW!

Put it this way-- these guys would see instant time at UNC, Syracuse, Hopkins, and Maryland...all schools that they were looking at. They would be starting at those schools probably by their JR. seasons...if not sooner.

Lyle is in... http://blogs.insidelacrosse.com/2009/11/17/recruiting-roundup-no-1-young-gun-junior-lyle-thompson-verbally-commits-to-albany-brother-miles-signs-nli-with-great-danes/

Front page of inside lacrosse website headline reads: Great Danes!

read the comment section. The CUSE fans are not happy and basically in a bitchfest right now about how these guys made a major mistake. It's funny.

Miles and Ty are in !!!! and "the class in not quite complete"

UA recruiting class release

Yippee Ki-yay.

damn it haggy, if you're going to go with that type of celebration, you got to go full Die Hard! lol

We are still a family friend folk around here, right?

Anyhow, this is great news. It has to be the nano program, right?

Archived