UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree. This kid looks like he can be special. The burst of speed he has when he gets into open field. He has some really great moves. I see McCarty in him. If the kid gets bulked up, he could be a beast!

One thing that may have been overlooked. I think Ford brought in talent to create a solid special teams play. Include Romain, I see three-four kick returners. Our special teams has been critical for the offense the past few years. With Gannon and Kinsey (Am I correct he is graduated?) both gone, we need to make sure this vital area is not lost.

Totally agree. This kid looks like he can be special. The burst of speed he has when he gets into open field. He has some really great moves. I see McCarty in him. If the kid gets bulked up, he could be a beast!

One thing that may have been overlooked. I think Ford brought in talent to create a solid special teams play. Include Romain, I see three-four kick returners. Our special teams has been critical for the offense the past few years. With Gannon and Kinsey (Am I correct he is graduated?) both gone, we need to make sure this vital area is not lost.

Brandon Baylor from Maryland seems to be a perfect fit returning punts. He also looks like a really solid DB.

Superior coverage this year....I remember the years where we didn't even get a press release out with the names....lol

We should all either facebook or email the SID's dept. and thank them. Positive reinforcement always leads to the additional willingness to do the work.

Meanwhile no coverage at all in the T-U, Record, Channel 6 and 10 (though 10 has a story about Buffalo's recruits), Wyland and Fox only mentioned local Zach Morton (Fox says Morton will have a signing ceremony on Friday)

TU coverage....

Zach Morton of Burnt Hills was among 16 new recruits announced by University at Albany football coach Bob Ford on Wednesday. The defensive end was selected to the NYSSWA Class A All-State Second Team in 2009

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=896916&category=SPORTS&TextPage=2

Not surprising at all. The TU is terrible. Singleas said on his blog that he was in Binghamton and couldn't cover the Signing Day.

Archived