UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

America East Tournament

UA'08

Yesterday Mark Singelais predicted a UAlbany win on Saturday.

2 people told me he predicted that at lunch yesterday. I was not happy to hear that knowing how often that clown is wrong.

I can't make Saturdays game and as bad as this season has been I am hoping for one more chance to see them play on sunday.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only me or do others also love looking at dejected and heart broken fans and players when the lose. I think its great seeing the look of disappointment. When at the tournament last year it was great seeing trimboli and the uvm fans in shock and disappointment. As a mets fan I have had that too much.

Hopefully I can see some dejected sbu players and fans on saturday.

Am I the only one who finds this fascinating?

Is it only me or do others also love looking at dejected and heart broken fans and players when the lose. I think its great seeing the look of disappointment. When at the tournament last year it was great seeing trimboli and the uvm fans in shock and disappointment. As a mets fan I have had that too much.

Hopefully I can see some dejected sbu players and fans on saturday.

Am I the only one who finds this fascinating?

I am a Mets fans also so I know that feeling all too well. I do love seeing dejected fans if it my team that caused it. I have NY Giants season tickets and when we beat teams like Dallas or Philly, I get so much joy watching them all leave early.

I would love to see Brenton and Martin with their heads down walking towards the locker room Saturday at about 2pm.....

Now you're talking! Love that graphic. :)

A lifetime Dodger fan - now sitting on 22 straight years without a WS appearance, and many disappointed walks to the clubhouse.

Certainly hoping there is a lot of truth to the adage about the difficulty of beating a team 3 times in one season. If that holds true - and we don't by some quirk have to face UMBC - we're in!

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god - Mets and Red Sox fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAGGGGHHHHHH....you must be a Yankee fan

NY_Yankees_27_Championships.jpg

biggrin.gif

Did you have to make it that big....BOOOOO! (I'm just readying my boo voice for the Mets)

Archived