UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany @ Maine

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, just wow.

Tim Ambrose - ONE point in 29 minutes.

Will Harris - THREE Points in 16 minutes.

Way to show some heart.

All that hooting and hollering...chest bumping and talking how every night is senior night...and this is the type of performance the ACC transfer puts up....BUST OF HISTORICAL PROPORTIONS! Nice guy....decent human being I'm sure...good luck to him in what ever he chooses to do after school....

I was at a DI game last night and I happen to know the Asst of one of the teams (friend from our Albany days). A certain other coach on their team said, in relation to Harris, "We passed on him...we thought he was a fraud," regarding his transfer year.

Nuff said.

The other two guys I was with were shocked that the Coach was so candid...but not surprised.

I was at a DI game last night and I happen to know the Asst of one of the teams (friend from our Albany days). A certain other coach on their team said, in relation to Harris, "We passed on him...we thought he was a fraud," regarding his transfer year.

Nuff said.

The other two guys I was with were shocked that the Coach was so candid...but not surprised.

Very painful season...I really wish I didn't give a _______!

Well I'm going to be up in RI this weekend and on my way back to LI I'll be making a detour to Hartford. Hope they play better then. BTW any good places to eat around there?

In hartford there are no places to eat around the arena, but the AE board had a few tourney threads in the last month or so with one of them being on places to eat in Hartford.

Nuff said.

Why would anyone post such a reviling comment like this?

Nuff said.

Why would anyone post such a reviling comment like this?

Cause he is the official albany insider. He doesn't like when people criticize the coach or his favorite players, but when he does it it's all good.

You know UA_MA...when it suits you, you can be awfully tough on people; I can remember numerous times you have ripped into a player. That said, there is nothing vile about the comment. I repeated something that was said in front about 15 people...including a tv reporter, an Athletic Director...and a newsprint reporter. Was public knowledge...

What someone else said...is no different than what others were saying. Will Harris...is a great great kid...but he is, indeed, a suspect ACC/DI basketball player.

As for you UA'08...you still dont know about Vermont and the Coppenrath years- it doesnt take an Albany insider (as you state) to figure that one out. That said, I am an equal opportunity criticizer-- go look at my posts about Bob Ford...a man I would run through just about anything for.

Archived