UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

#9 seed

Unfreaking real...how far the mighty have fallen...like I said before...this team just doesn't know how to win games. CCSU missed dunk, ballgame! This game and countless others....I supposed with a lot of freshmen playing it's to be expected.

Very painful season...it will take long while to forget this disaster.

I know it's little consolation but if there was any reason to see hope for the future....Black with 14pts, 6ast today....Logan with 18pts and 3rb...the two of them should be starters next season and beyond especially Black.

I went to the game today. Actually got to meet someone from the America East board, which was cool and he hooked me up with tickets for the game Thursday night. Good guy.

Anyway, I agree with you clickclack. These two kids are good. Logan made some mistakes on defense and some poor shot choices but overall looked really good. Black driving the lane and kicking to open Logan for three is something I can get used to seeing. McRae had a terrible defensive game. He kept leaving the 3 point shooter open along the left wing. After about the 3rd or 4th time Hartford ran that play successfully, Will called a timeout and screamed at Scotty about how they ran that play 5 times in a row with the same mistake every time. McRae had a rough game. Good to see Will show up but once again Ambrose was invisible, wild and out of control on a number of occasions.

I will be there Thursday night. Hopefully we see a different outcome.

I know it's little consolation but if there was any reason to see hope for the future....Black with 14pts, 6ast today....Logan with 18pts and 3rb...the two of them should be starters next season and beyond especially Black.

McRae had a terrible defensive game. He kept leaving the 3 point shooter open along the left wing. After about the 3rd or 4th time Hartford ran that play successfully, Will called a timeout and screamed at Scotty about how they ran that play 5 times in a row with the same mistake every time.

That's our season in a nutshell....Not enough leadership and IQ from the seniors...the fact that he never recognized what Hartford is doing is both puzzling and troubling. No one could imagine this time last year that we'd be even talking about him after his issues with the coaching staff...he seems to have really matured as a person and I'm glad he came back. I'm just ready to move on past this crop of seniors.

wow...how far we have fallen

An indication of how far we've fallen.

I was playing golf yesterday (its not snowing everywhere) and a guy in the clubhouse saw my UAlbany hat. He told me that he's a UConn alumni and reminded me about the real scare the Danes put into them several years ago.

Interesting development....rumor has it (Thamel) that the AE and Bing are talking about Bing sitting the conference tourney out....not sure if it's Bing being proactive to show the NCAA that they imposed some form of post season ban on themselves or the league telling them to sit this one out...perhaps the AE feels that they were embarrassed by Bing and now looking to stick it to them.

Interesting development....rumor has it (Thamel) that the AE and Bing are talking about Bing sitting the conference tourney out....not sure if it's Bing being proactive to show the NCAA that they imposed some form of post season ban on themselves or the league telling them to sit this one out...perhaps the AE feels that they were embarrassed by Bing and now looking to stick it to them.

I cant see the league doing this as they would lose some money from doing that. That would eliminate a Thursday game and they will lose money from bing fans not showing up.

I cant see the league doing this as they would lose some money from doing that. That would eliminate a Thursday game and they will lose money from bing fans not showing up.

4pm today ... Binghamton May Miss AEC Tournament; Could Affect UAlbany's schedule http://www.fox23news.com/sports/custom/localsports/story/Binghamton-May-Miss-AEC-Tournament-Could-Affect/M4zqodnE80-awSFS1456Zg.cspx

Makes sense why you couldn't buy PIG tickets today like we were suppose to be able to at UAlbany box office...

4pm today ... Binghamton May Miss AEC Tournament; Could Affect UAlbany's schedule http://www.fox23news.com/sports/custom/localsports/story/Binghamton-May-Miss-AEC-Tournament-Could-Affect/M4zqodnE80-awSFS1456Zg.cspx

Makes sense why you couldn't buy PIG tickets today like we were suppose to be able to at UAlbany box office...

No surprise that Mark S is no where to be found today . No news from him at all on the TU blog today while his colleague is putting up non news that a team no where near the top 25 has believe it or not received no votes in the top 25 polls today.

I just got three tickets from a Hartford season ticket holder to bring two friends to the game on Thursday and I can't go to the games on Saturday so this would be bad for me. I guess it would be good for the team to not have to play on Thursday though.

I just got three tickets from a Hartford season ticket holder to bring two friends to the game on Thursday and I can't go to the games on Saturday so this would be bad for me. I guess it would be good for the team to not have to play on Thursday though.

I can't go Saturday during the day either. I might go back for the evening session and Sunday. Mark S finally got a post up. Nothing new.

http://blog.timesunion.com/collegesports/report-binghamton-might-not-play-in-america-east-tournament/7127/

Archived