UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2010-11 Hoops Schedule Tweeted by CB

I know in the Mount St. Mary's thread people are trying to figure out the schedule... but I thought I'd start a thread on the official schedule being tweeted by CB starting today... he explained yesterday he will tweet one game a day.

UAHOOPSWB Nov. 12 Cornell (Season Opener/Home Opener)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also open the season with 3 games in a short period (12th to 17th)with the 2 home games and at Georgia Tech already anounced for 11/17.

http://www.gazellegroup.com/events/legends/news/2010/leg_100804a.htm

In any event, November 12th - 15th will be a great weekend on campus with the 2 basketball games, a football game on Saturday 11/13 vs Wagner and the volleyball team hopefully clinching another regular season title with games vs Hartford and Stony Brook Friday the 12th and Sunday the 14th

UAHOOPSWB Nov. 26-28 Legends Classic at Detroit Detroit, Niagara, and Bowling Green

Official 10-11 Schedule Tweeted as of today:

Nov 12 Cornell

Nov 15 American

Nov 17 @ Georgia Tech

Nov 20 @ FDU

Nov 23 Iona

Nov. 26-28 Legends Classic at Detroit: Detroit, Niagara, and Bowling Green

another tweet this morning added the already known at LCC game

Nov 12 Cornell

Nov 15 American

Nov 17 @ Georgia Tech

Nov 20 @ FDU

Nov 23 Iona

Nov. 26-28 Legends Classic at Detroit: Detroit, Niagara, and Bowling Green

Dec 4 at Siena

next tweets should be new info.

Is anyone going to be going to the GA Tech game? Not sure if anyone else besides me is located in ATL, or plans on making the trip.

Won't be able to make that and since UA has a football game on 11/20, I won't make FDU either. I think football playoffs start 11/27 so if UA is in I would go for a football game. If not, Thanksgiving Lions again (I went in 2002 on the way to Notre Dame) and 3 basketball games in Detroit look good.

It's funny you mentioned the Detroit games. I was trying to convince Lady DP how nice Detroit is in late November. I wasn't getting very far with that.

As someone mentioned in another thread the Cornell game is a nice way to open the season. A sweet 16 team in our building. I'm pretty sure they started three or four seniors last year. Similar to the year we opened against Bucknell.

It's funny you mentioned the Detroit games. I was trying to convince Lady DP how nice Detroit is in late November. I wasn't getting very far with that.

As someone mentioned in another thread the Cornell game is a nice way to open the season. A sweet 16 team in our building. I'm pretty sure they started three or four seniors last year. Similar to the year we opened against Bucknell.

I remember that game, the place was rocking and we pulled out the win. One of the loudest games of all time in the 'CUE.

Archived