UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ GT

I've been a huge Brown supporter for a number of years, there is no defending what's going on/happened with this program in the last year+. I fear I'm close to the point of no return. Saturdays game against a bad team might be the point of no return for me.

Clack, this is Brown's last year on his contract, right?

What's everyone overall opinion on Brown?

Opinions on his overall basketball coaching IQ?

No, one more after this, if it was the last I think McElroy would have an easy decision.

The TO problem has gone on for now the third year, at no point has it been address. And let's rest the if only Black was here. He had 4to's in 13 minutes in the opener.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been a huge Brown supporter for a number of years, there is no defending what's going on/happened with this program in the last year+. I fear I'm close to the point of no return. Saturdays game against a bad team might be the point of no return for me.

My opinion is he got real lucky w/ Jamar and company. Not sure about his BB IQ, but I think his coaching technique/style leaves a lot to be desired. For three years kids haven't seemed to be motivated to play for him.

brown is an ego maniac. Nothing is ever his fault. Everything is on his players. How many times have we heard if the shots fall, if the shots fall. How about putting the responsibility on his shoulders. I've also never heard outlr bigs always at the top of the key getting the ball. I bet if we had the keystone cop running the team they would do a better job!

sorry double post

My opinion is he got real lucky w/ Jamar and company. Not sure about his BB IQ, but I think his coaching technique/style leaves a lot to be desired. For three years kids haven't seemed to be motivated to play for him.

I totally agree about the Jamar comment. He was clever enough to pull the St Bonaventure stunt, to pull out the money before the collapse came. I think the AE got it right, 8th in the polls.

I do thank the staff that was able to put together the championships.

But since that core group split, there's zero evidence that he's anything other than mediocre as as coach.

I actually think another coach could have gotten more out of the championship teams.

Not three games in. Obviously not happy but I don't want them to give up and I'm not going to either.

What if we lose to a bad FU team on Saturday? By the way, this is very painful for me to even suggest as I've been a big supporter of his over the years.

Not sure what you're asking?

Not three games in. Obviously not happy but I don't want them to give up and I'm not going to either.

What if we lose to a bad FU team on Saturday? By the way, this is very painful for me to even suggest as I've been a big supporter of his over the years.

Not sure what you're asking?

I guess I'm asking at what point is it enough of this $ienaty basketball.

He didn't even recruit Jamar! His dad found him playin in a hs tournament on li and told him about him. He rode his coattails for two years and has done didly squat. I am not givin up on the season yet, but I do want to know how the brown supporters feel with how he has coached his team so far.

I totally agree about the Jamar comment. He was clever enough to pull the St Bonaventure stunt, to pull out the money before the collapse came. I think the AE got it right, 8th in the polls.

I do thank the staff that was able to put together the championships.

But since that core group split, there's zero evidence that he's anything other than mediocre as as coach.

I actually think another coach could have gotten more out of the championship teams.

Archived