UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. CCSU

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black should be feeling much better from what I've heard.

That's good news.

We are 4-6 after 10 games, last year we were 4-6 after 10 games. Last year our 11th game was against CCSU, this year our 11th game is against CCSU. I hope that's where the similarities stop.

Kenpom actually has us favored for a few games now, nice to be rooting with him instead of against him.

Some good stuff up on the Troy Record blog about scheduling and the upcoming CCSU game.

Black should be feeling much better from what I've heard.

That's good news.

We are 4-6 after 10 games, last year we were 4-6 after 10 games. Last year our 11th game was against CCSU, this year our 11th game is against CCSU. I hope that's where the similarities stop.

Kenpom actually has us favored for a few games now, nice to be rooting with him instead of against him.

Some good stuff up on the Troy Record blog about scheduling and the upcoming CCSU game.

Interesting comments on the schedule. I know it can't be easy putting it together. You either make compromises or you end of with less games like a certain arrogant team did last year.

I personally didn't have a problem with the Yale game. Ideal situation no, but there could be benefits down the road having a quick turn around after an emotional victory. Also they had extra rest after that game with the next game not until tomorrow compared to the Yale game being more spaced out on Wednesday or Thursday. I would like to see them get back on track tomorrow.

I'm sure there was an intense emotional buildup to the cross-town rivalry the entire week...

on both sides of town. Playing less than 48 hours later, 5 hours away, will batter the best of them.

It's a non issue in my eyes. It can only help come tournament time. The OOC is only a confidence and character builder.

Here's the write up from our meeting two years ago where Tim Ambrose hit a game winner with under 4 seconds. Seems pretty typical of the last couple years. Will Harris had a good first half, did hardly anything in the second and missed a layup- and it was either timmy's heroics or nothing.

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2008/11/tim-ambroses-last-second-field-goal.html

Here's the write up from our meeting two years ago where Tim Ambrose hit a game winner with under 4 seconds. Seems pretty typical of the last couple years. Will Harris had a good first half, did hardly anything in the second and missed a layup- and it was either timmy's heroics or nothing.

http://uofalbany.blogspot.com/2008/11/tim-ambroses-last-second-field-goal.html

Are you sure? I don't think CCSU has been that good against us.

Last season (I believe) we were down a couple at the half and ended up destroying them in the second half and winning by double digits.

Archived