UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2011 Kegs & Eggs

slickwilly

Glad to see some coverage and acknowledgment of the non Kegs & Eggs students:

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Students-fear-getting-eggs-on-their-faces-1275180.php

Each case to be viewed individually of course, and let the punishment fit the crime. I saw crimes that would lead me to dimsiss more than a few.

And the first to hire big name criminal defense attorney's should be the first to go.

I have heard several stories of potentially innocent students being arrested and/or overcharged, including one of a student who was doing no more than attempting to protect his own vehicle which was parked on the street. I get McFan's point, but, sometimes hiring a qualified criminal defense attorney is the only way to make a valid point in the system.

This 41 year old needs to find something more productive with his time. Nothing like telling the media you smoked weed before channeling your inner Mahatma Gandhi...I hope we get 2 feet of snow.

Let him sit there!

He didn't last long. I'm not sure he made it to Saturday night.

This 41 year old needs to find something more productive with his time. Nothing like telling the media you smoked weed before channeling your inner Mahatma Gandhi...I hope we get 2 feet of snow.

Let him sit there!

I hope Pres. Phillips uses this embarrasing moment in UA history to make some serious changes in the way the university attracts and admits students. I feel like the overall quality of student body and reputation has diminished since I graduated, and it seems to me that school officials are more focused on graduate studies and merely growing the undergrad population. Too many meatheads.

Let him sit there!

I hope Pres. Phillips uses this embarrasing moment in UA history to make some serious changes in the way the university attracts and admits students. I feel like the overall quality of student body and reputation has diminished since I graduated, and it seems to me that school officials are more focused on graduate studies and merely growing the undergrad population. Too many meatheads.

I don't know of the population is any different then it was when I was there - we had our fair share of meatheads. It is definitely more "out there" for people to see publicly because of those darn interwebs.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived