UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

11/11/11 @ #11 Pitt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suero shows flashes but also can get out of control. He'll do more than fine in the AE...really needs to figure out what's going on around him instead of just putting the head down and going.

Logan should benefit greatly from Black and Suero breaking the D down, still turns it over a lot driving.

Hooley is wild as expected in his first game, seems flustered...no biggy, let him work out his issues now.

3 UPS: Suero and Black can be the best tandem in the AE. Suero and Guerrier have some potential to be key players throughout the season. When WB stays away from the 3s, UA CAN drive the ball successfully.

3 DOWNS: Still relying on the 3 ball early, Logan has to be more selective with that shot because he can make them. Defensive assignments in the paint, need to be alert down low to not give up easy lay ups. FREE THROWS, need to make them.

Overall, I think it was a great effort from the Danes trying to keep up with a hot PITT team. The pieces of the puzzle are there. WB has to figure out the right rotation of guys to win games. I liked to see Watts get some points off the bench. The Aussie trio need to get healthy and shake off the butterflyies. Mike black is a silent killer with 11 pts. Here we come Brown University.

I thought Hooley looked flustered today, not entirely unexpected in his first game at the #10 in the country. Rowley look solid...battled, scored a few points.

Devlin just isn't the same player after the surgery and long layoff, will probably take him a good while to get up to speed and into shape.

Logan needs to work a lot more in the mid-range and less three's. Black looked solid. Why didn't Puk play in the second half, hope he's healthy.

I like Suero a lot, once he figures it out a bit and picks his spots, I don't see any defender in the AE stopping him.

I thought Hooley looked flustered today, not entirely unexpected in his first game at the #10 in the country. Rowley look solid...battled, scored a few points.

Devlin just isn't the same player after the surgery and long layoff, will probably take him a good while to get up to speed and into shape.

Logan needs to work a lot more in the mid-range and less three's. Black looked solid. Why didn't Puk play in the second half, hope he's healthy.

I like Suero a lot, once he figures it out a bit and picks his spots, I don't see any defender in the AE stopping him.

Saw Puk with ice on his left shin/leg during the second half.

Just saw a tweet that apparently he has/had some infection in his shin...is that even possible?

Suero's debut and he is our leading scorer and rebounder. I'll take that. For a game against a Big East team it looks like Mike Black had a nice night. 4-7 shooting, 3 assists and a turnover.

As good as Logan can be these type of games are tough for him. He's usually matched up with a bigger guy who is quicker as well.

Just saw a tweet that apparently he has/had some infection in his shin...is that even possible?

Yea I Google it and various infections come up.

Yea I Google it and various infections come up.

Seems like the poor kid can't catch a break...from what I hear they might hold him out on Monday if he doesn't get better.

Mike black is a silent killer with 11 pts. Here we come Brown University.

Unfortunately, much more "silent" than killer. Here's the UnrankedAE recap of the game: http://www.unrankedae.com/2011/11/12/2555969/pittsburgh-panthers-escape-pit-with-w-over-albany-but-gerardo-suero

Also, we're doing a morning roundup of all the games around the league.

Archived