UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

11/11/11 @ #11 Pitt

We're here! Here's a preview of Pitt thanks to a Q&A with the Pitt Blog: http://www.unrankedae.com/2011/11/11/2553159/snatched-from-the-jaws-of-the-enemy-a-conversation-with-pittsburgh

Amazed how little emphasis they put on top-10 frosh Khem Birch. I'd be delusional about having such a good player come in and yammer constantly about them (oh wait, I already do with Suero).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazed how little emphasis they put on top-10 frosh Khem Birch. I'd be delusional about having such a good player come in and yammer constantly about them (oh wait, I already do with Suero).

It's not just you with Suero. I listened to the interview with Jamie Dixon on the Pitt site the other day. When asked about us he said "I know they have a kid from the Dominican Rebublic who's a good player..."

Nice work with the write-up.

It's not just you with Suero. I listened to the interview with Jamie Dixon on the Pitt site the other day. When asked about us he said "I know they have a kid from the Dominican Rebublic who's a good player..."

Nice work with the write-up.

Dixon knows Suero very well, he initially recruited him out of the DR.

Thanks DP -- and that's a helluva a factoid about Dixon, Click Clack.

It might not have been him specifically but one of his assistants, they offered him a ship and couldn't get him through the NCAA clearinghouse, language barrier. As a result Suero went JuCo and by that time Pitt moved on. They don't really do JuCo's at Pitt.

So when I say him, I mean his program. I'd have to think he's aware of who they are recruiting.

As for Nov 21 & 22....

who and where might we play?

The other brackets are

Virginia Tech - Monmouth, George Mason - Florida International.

Oklahoma State: Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Oral Roberts : Texas-San Antonio.

Stanford - Fresno State ; Colorado State takes on SMU.

Obviously the winners of each region(favorites Syracuse, V Tech, Ok State and Stanford) advance to NY. I don't know how they would set up the other 12 teams. 3 regions of 4 geographically ?

Archived