UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Duquesne loses, that doesn't mean we win the conference does it? We would need Bryant to lose to have us win it today to go along with a Duquesne loss.

Am I correct?

It would eliminate Duquesne and only leave Bryant with a chance to catch us.

But Bryant can't get the AQ...

Good game today. Closer than the score. The fake punt TD was the game winner. Coach Ford said after the game that he wasn't secure in the score at that point. We needed a two score lead.

Great UA crowd today. Great tailgate as well. I always loved playing at Monmouth. You can smell the ocean from the field.

Championship Weekend next week at UA. Football goes for the NEC championship on Saturday, volleyball hosts the AE Tournament Championship.

Has the volleyball schedule been set yet?

AE site says Sept 18+19 or 19+20th. Not sure why. I'd like the Friday night game with a chance of the the Championship game after football on Saturday.

Championship Weekend next week at UA. Football goes for the NEC championship on Saturday, volleyball hosts the AE Tournament Championship.

Has the volleyball schedule been set yet?

AE site says Sept 18+19 or 19+20th. Not sure why. I'd like the Friday night game with a chance of the the Championship game after football on Saturday.

It says that every year (fri-sat or Sat-Sun)before the regular season ends. I would hope that they would announce Friday - saturday night once the season ends so not to conflict with the football game. UA could face UMBC or Bingo on Friday. Other match is looked in UNH-SB.

Archived