UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. George Mason 11/22

MRSGDG

Yup...we were due for a clunker...and this is a clunker.

Clunker? Team is completely undisciplined...TO galore, foul galore...

Settle down. Few days ago you/we/all of us were singing the teams praises.

Everyone take a breath.

Mason is vastly talented overall compared to us...and we are missing two guys that could help us. $iena happens...its one clunker so far.

Seems like every time we step up in class no matter how small or big a step we put up a "clunker"...maybe one of these years we'll win a game that isn't played against Monmouth and Browns of the world.

Good thing for us is that we play in a bottom of the barrel complete garbage AE.

Seriously? Do you really forget that quickly.

Why don't you take a breath...and go back in history and find me a team that was vastly more talented than Monmouth and Brown's. I won't do it for you...because i didnt make the comment. But I am pretty sure if you think hard...you can find one, two, three...maybe more. I know i can.

My lord...people...you can't be this extreme one way or another. Fact...the lack of size is killing us right now. You add in Aronholt's lack of picking spots and an off game by Suero...boom...you get a clunker.

Happens to the best, the mediocre and the worst. Doesn't have to mean we have to be happy...but this game doesnt make a season considering its game 5 with this squad and its not full strength.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for the record, watching UMASS with some CAA guys last night...we all said...a blowout is potentially out there for Albany against Mason if we dont hit shots. They are built very similarly to the Patriots.

This is a team returning a $ienaload from a Sweet Sixteen NCAA tourney team. They lost 2 or 3 guys.

Everyone take a breath.

Mason is vastly talented overall compared to us...and we are missing two guys that could help us. $iena happens...its one clunker so far.

Seems like every time we step up in class no matter how small or big a step we put up a "clunker"...maybe one of these years we'll win a game that isn't played against Monmouth and Browns of the world.

Good thing for us is that we play in a bottom of the barrel complete garbage AE.

Why don't you take a breath...and go back in history and find me a team that was vastly more talented than Monmouth and Brown's. I won't do it for you...because i didnt make the comment. But I am pretty sure if you think hard...you can find one, two, three...maybe more. I know i can.

My lord...people...you can't be this extreme one way or another. Fact...the lack of size is killing us right now. You add in Aronholt's lack of picking spots and an off game by Suero...boom...you get a clunker.

Happens to the best, the mediocre and the worst. Doesn't have to mean we have to be happy...but this game doesnt make a season considering its game 5 with this squad and its not full strength.

Name 3 up wins in the last 4 years...I'll wait...

When I say up I talking about a win against a team with a better RPI then us...No one said if we lose this we are out of the Big Dance picture.

Fact is if Puk doesn't offer something (offensively) on the inside this team will be somewhat live and die by the three. This game doesn't worry me much, although not happy w/ the ease at which it is happening so far.

True...very true. But...he will help on rebounds and tapouts if that is the way we are going to be; and it seems we will be a shoot first squad the way we are built.

It's defense and rebounds I want from him.

Everyone take a breath.

When I say up I talking about a win against a team with a better RPI then us...No one said if we lose this we are out of the Big Dance picture.

Now you are being completely irrational. First, you said "EVERY TIME..." So...I said, you were wrong...and that's a fact.

Now you are bringing out the past 4 years...which were terrible years so you full well know we have no major wins.

Done with this until you get rational again.

Everyone take a breath.

Now you are being completely irrational. First, you said "EVERY TIME..." So...I said, you were wrong...and that's a fact.

Now you are bringing out the past 4 years...which were terrible years so you full well know we have no major wins.

Done with this until you get rational again.

Ok, do the last 8 years...I'll wait. I'm serious, we don't get up wins...we simply don't, there was that one game against Utah.

Everyone take a breath.

Out of conference in my opinion it's not good. Our OOC wins:

08-09 Bryant (2), CCSU, Columbia, Penn, Canisius, Sacred Heart and St. Francis?

09-10 AU, Alcorn St., Robert Morris, Penn and Yale

10-11 Farliegh Dickonson, Niagara, Bowling Green, Siena, CCSU, Mt. St. Mary, Colgate.

11-12 Brown and Monmouth.

I'll guess Alcorn St, Penn, adn Siena as the best wins in the group?

Everyone take a breath.

Out of conference in my opinion it's not good. Our OOC wins:

08-09 Bryant (2), CCSU, Columbia, Penn, Canisius, Sacred Heart and St. Francis?

09-10 AU, Alcorn St., Robert Morris, Penn and Yale

10-11 Farliegh Dickonson, Niagara, Bowling Green, Siena, CCSU, Mt. St. Mary, Colgate.

11-12 Brown and Monmouth.

I'll guess Alcorn St, Penn, adn Siena as the best wins in the group?

Go a bit farther if you can...seriously, what are the up wins?

Archived